    Anyone?

    Thanks,

    --- NATHAN ---
    NathaN, May 23, 2004

  2. NathaN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi Gang,
    >
    > I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
    > Windows 2003.
    >
    > I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
    > deep in the hole.
    >
    > I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
    > and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
    >
    > I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
    > ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
    >

    > Anyone?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > --- NATHAN ---

    i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it ever
    going to stop?

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, May 23, 2004

  3. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 22:55:41 -0700, Rowdy Yates <> wrote:

    >NathaN <> wrote in
    >

    >> Hi Gang,
    >>
    >> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
    >> Windows 2003.
    >>
    >> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
    >> deep in the hole.
    >>
    >> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
    >> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
    >>
    >> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
    >> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
    >>

    >> Anyone?
    >>

    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> --- NATHAN ---

    >i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it ever
    >going to stop?

    OK - so you never get amazed.

    What do I have to do to amaze you?

    --- NATHAN ---
    NathaN, May 23, 2004
  4. NathaN

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > i never get amazed at the quality of the questinos posted here. is it
    > ever going to stop?

    not likely....(but it keeps post quantity up)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 23, 2004
  5. NathaN

    Neil Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in

    > Hi Gang,
    >
    > I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
    > Windows 2003.
    >
    > I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
    > deep in the hole.
    >
    > I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
    > and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
    >
    > I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
    > ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
    >

    > Anyone?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > --- NATHAN ---

    Books Online, help files and working with the product? harumph...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 23, 2004
  6. NathaN

    Neil Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in

    > OK - so you never get amazed.
    >
    > What do I have to do to amaze you?

    actually the fact that you did google amazed me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 23, 2004
  7. NathaN

    JaR Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > actually the fact that you did google amazed me...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Unfortunately, that was as far as it got.

    JaR
    Thug XXII

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown
    JaR, May 23, 2004
  8. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:09:16 -0700, Neil <> wrote:

    >NathaN <> wrote in
    >

    >> Hi Gang,
    >>
    >> I’ve decided to take the plunge and go after MCSE certification for
    >> Windows 2003.
    >>
    >> I'm starting from scratch - NO certifications to my name - I'm pretty
    >> deep in the hole.
    >>
    >> I did a Google search on “MCSE training kit,”
    >> and got links to 200,000 webpages - YIKES!
    >>
    >> I need some advice as to which kits/programs are the best.
    >> ... and any tips on the exams would be appreciated as well.
    >>
    >> Anyone?

    >Books Online,

    Any one in particular?

    > help files and working with the product? harumph...

    I've won a copy of Win 2003 Server (Enterprise ed.) on eBay.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 23, 2004
  9. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 11:40:42 -0700, Neil <> wrote:

    >NathaN <> wrote in
    >
    >> OK - so you never get amazed.
    >>
    >> What do I have to do to amaze you?
    >>

    >actually the fact that you did google amazed me...

    Yes - and I can tie my own shoes too - howzat for a stunner.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 23, 2004
  10. NathaN

    Techie Guest

    are you sure? in the other NG you posted this same question to you could not
    tell the difference between Canadian and American dollars even after I told
    you the site was in Canada

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 24, 2004
  11. NathaN

    Techie Guest

    I have found myself a new bitch to abuse and this one is too stupid to give
    up so I am going to have some fun.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 24, 2004
  12. NathaN

    Neil Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in

    > Yes - and I can tie my own shoes too - howzat for a stunner.

    really, I sit here stunned at the news..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 24, 2004
  13. NathaN

    Neil Guest

    NathaN <> wrote in

    > I've won a copy of Win 2003 Server (Enterprise ed.) on eBay.

    could have downloaded the demo version (120 eval) for free. fine for study.
    as for the books online the ones provided by Microsoft are fine.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 24, 2004
  14. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 19:30:42 -0400, "Techie" <> wrote:

    >I have found myself a new bitch to abuse and this one is too stupid to give
    >up so I am going to have some fun.

    If being a hairy little troll on Usenet is your idea of "fun,"
    then you've got a really pathetic so-called "life." If you really
    do get off heaping abuse on anonymous people you've never met
    - if it really builds up your drawn, emaciated, scrawny little ego
    to do that sort of thing - then you've got some serious self-esteem issues.

    You don't make me angry, just sad - I feel sorry for pathetic losers
    like you, dude.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 24, 2004
  15. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:07:36 -0700, Neil <> wrote:

    >NathaN <> wrote in
    >

    >> I've won a copy of Win 2003 Server (Enterprise ed.) on eBay.

    >could have downloaded the demo version (120 eval) for free. fine for study.

    Probably could at that. I got a good deal though, so I don't feel too bad.

    >as for the books online the ones provided by Microsoft are fine.

    OK - thanks for the advice, Neil.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 24, 2004
  16. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:02:58 -0700, Neil <> wrote:

    >NathaN <> wrote in
    >
    >> Yes - and I can tie my own shoes too - howzat for a stunner.

    >really, I sit here stunned at the news..

    Yeah - I knew you would be.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 24, 2004
  17. NathaN

    NathaN Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 19:29:31 -0400, "Techie" <> wrote:

    >are you sure? in the other NG you posted this same question to you could not
    >tell the difference between Canadian and American dollars even after I told
    >you the site was in Canada

    Now THIS is really lame.

    Your trolling skills are on the same level as my technical skills
    - sorely lacking, and in need of vast improvement.

    --- NathaN ---
    NathaN, May 24, 2004
  18. NathaN

    Techie Guest

    well I am hardly trolling but you are a lazy shit cross posting the same
    shit in multiple newsgroups.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 24, 2004
  19. NathaN

    Techie Guest

    sure thing my little bitch, I am not the loser who doesn't know how to do a
    simple Google search where this question would probably come up a thousand
    times so instead will cross post it in the newsgroups so I can be abused. So
    tell me who is the pathetic loser dude?

    just to prove my point have a look
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=which...Sybex&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google Search&meta=
    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 24, 2004
  20. >If being a hairy little troll on Usenet is your idea of "fun,"
    >then you've got a really pathetic so-called "life."

    Eddie is this really you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004