    2. Which books/Materials do u prefare to use?

    THANKS
    Your Friend From AFGHANISTAN

    M.Nazir AFGHAN, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Yes it is an interresting book, and it has also a link to
    MS readiness training simulation exam whcih is also good.
    But for sure it is not enough you will ahve some reference
    to crosse check to the resource kit as well and a lot of
    practice not only theorie.

    I fail the exam recently for a score of 675 and minimum
    was 700, so close, now I am preparing again to redo it soon

    regards
    good luck
    serge

    serge calderara, Dec 9, 2003