    track? how long is the win2000 going to be around?
    would not mind to write to

    , Apr 3, 2004

  2. Andy Foster Guest

    wibbled

    >just finish my ccna and decide to start on the mcse.
    >which track I should take? win2000 track or win2003
    >track?

    Whichever is more expensive - sure sign it's in demand.

    >how long is the win2000 going to be around?

    Only Microsoft know that (if they've decided)

    >would not mind to write to

    Erm, this is usenet - the only email replies you'll be
    getting will be from spammers. Don't worry though, you'll
    be getting lots of them

    Andy Foster, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Tom Kelsall Guest

    "" <> wrote in

    > just finish my ccna and decide to start on the mcse.
    > which track I should take? win2000 track or win2003
    > track? how long is the win2000 going to be around?
    > would not mind to write to

    Take the path that most closely matches your experience... What? No
    experience? Then a "Certification" (which certifies existing knowledge) is
    pretty useless to you don't you think?

    Tom Kelsall, Apr 5, 2004