    all you MCSE´s already know of.

    One day I will be one tooo.....!

    Michael
    Michael, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Michael

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    Your guess is correct in my opinion. 290 would be the
    next exam to take. You do realise, however, that changing
    track from 2000 to 2003, 70-215 will not count towards
    your MCSE

    do I guess.

    >Anyone have any advice as to wich exam to do next?
    >
    >70-290 is my guess, just thought I´s pose a question in

    case I missed

    Guest, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    I hear you,

    Yes I realize that.
    However should I go for MCSE2000, what will I have to do to upgrade to
    MCSE2003?

    Michael

    Michael, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Michael

    Wes Guest

    Michael,

    I'm in the same boat as you... I'm going to finish my 2000
    MCSE and then take the 2 upgrade exams to upgrade from
    2000 to 2003. I hope to have this done by April of 2005.
    Right now the shop that I work in is a W2K shop... But I'm
    sure we will move to 2003 with in the next year.

    Anyway... that's my 2 cents.
    Wes

    Wes, Feb 24, 2004