    I'm in the UK

    Thanks

    Jeff

    Xmas, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Xmas

    Yes Guest

    You can downlaod the powerpoint version here:

    www.pretty-mcse-wall-chart-track.com

    the MCSE/MCSA

    Yes, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Xmas

    Xmas Guest

    Thanks but i get this from the link below:

    The following error was encountered:

    Unable to determine IP address from host name for
    www.pretty-mcse-wall-chart-track.com
    The dnsserver returned:

    Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
    This means that:

    The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
    Check if the address is correct.

    Xmas, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Xmas

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Thanks but i get this from the link below:
    >
    > The following error was encountered:
    >
    > Unable to determine IP address from host name for
    > www.pretty-mcse-wall-chart-track.com
    > The dnsserver returned:
    >
    > Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
    > This means that:
    >
    > The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
    > Check if the address is correct.

    WTF?
    OMG, ROFLMAO @ U!
    D00D, ITZ A JOKE.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "AOL thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Xmas

    Xmas Guest

    Oh you mean it was a piss-take? I feel much better now!

    Xmas, Jan 26, 2004
  6. Xmas

    Joz Guest

    Did you get the chart?

    Joz, Jan 27, 2004
  7. Xmas

    Xmas Guest

    Nope. Probably doesn't exist. I'll try some training centres though. Maybe
    they'll be generous!

    Xmas, Jan 27, 2004
  8. Xmas

    Laura Guest

    Here you go, Jeff....

    http://www.certmag.com/issues/nov00/sg/roadmap.cfm

    Thanks,
    Laura

    Laura, Jan 27, 2004
  9. Laura wrote:
    > Here you go, Jeff....
    >
    > http://www.certmag.com/issues/nov00/sg/roadmap.cfm
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Laura

    With apologies to the Bee Gees:

    Laura and Jeffy were lovers
    He wanted to give her everything
    flowers, presents
    and most of all a wedding ring
    He saw a sign for a sport car race
    A thousand dollar prize it read
    he couldn't get Laura on the phone
    So to her mother Tommy said

    Tell Laura I love her
    Tell Laura I need her
    Tell Laura I may be late
    I have something to do, that cannot wait

    He drove his car to the racing ground
    He was the youngest driver there
    The crowd roared as they started the race
    From the track they drove at a deadly pace
    No one knows wat happen that day
    How his car overturn in flames
    As they pull him from the twisted wreck
    With his dying breath they heard him say

    Tell Laura I love her
    Tell Laura I need her
    Tell Laura not to cry
    My love for her will never die

    In the chapel Laura prayed
    For her Tommy who passed away
    It was just for Laura he lived and die
    Alone in the chapel she can hear him cry

    Tell Laura I love her
    Tell Laura I need her
    Tell Laura not to cry
    My love for her will never die

    --
    Fris "Stayin' Alive" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Xmas

    Laura Guest

    You obviously have TOO much time on your hands. Uh oh, I
    sense another song coming on...

    Laura, Jan 27, 2004
  11. Laura wrote:
    > You obviously have TOO much time on your hands. Uh oh, I
    > sense another song coming on...

    Your wish is my command.

    I like Styx. Used to listen to them on my 8-track whilst driving my '77 El
    Camino in the Nevada deserts. Ah, those were the days.

    Sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool
    Got the twelve o'clock news blues
    And I've given up hope on the afternoon soaps
    And a bottle of cold brew
    Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? is it any wonder I'm sane at all
    Well I'm so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it
    I go out cruisin' but I've no place to go and all night to get there
    Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal?
    Is it any wonder I'm not in jail?
    Is it any wonder I've got

    Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away with my sanity
    I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
    I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
    Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
    Too much time on my hands

    Well, I'm a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world's problems
    Without even trying
    I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
    That is, as long as I'm buying
    Is it any wonder I'm not the president
    (he's not the president)
    Is it any wonder I'm null and void?
    Is it any wonder I've got

    Too much time on my hands, it's ticking away at my sanity
    I've got too much time on my hands, it's hard to believe such a calamity
    I've got too much time on my hands and it's ticking away from me
    Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
    Too much time on my hands

    --
    Fris "Fox's Paradise Theater" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 27, 2004
  12. Xmas

    JaR Guest

    "Laura" <> wrote in message
    >You obviously have TOO much time on your >hands. Uh oh, I
    >sense another song coming on...

    Now you did it!

    JaR, Jan 27, 2004
  13. Xmas

    Xmas Guest

    Laura is not my lover she just said that I am the one and the kid is not
    my...blah..blah..blah

    Oh and thanks for the info Laura

    Xmas, Jan 28, 2004