    everyone here.

    Thumbs up to you all, and I'll be around whilst I upgrade to W2K3.

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=, Dec 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=
    <> say in

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I may not have been an 'active' participant in this forum, but I have
    > always browsed through it.
    >
    > A lot of you guys/girls have unknowingly given me plenty of advice
    > over the 18 months I've been studying for my MCSE.
    >
    > I passed my final exam on Friday, and I'd just like to say thanks to
    > everyone here.
    >
    > Thumbs up to you all, and I'll be around whilst I upgrade to W2K3.
    >
    > Steve

    congrats Steve. the 2k3 upgrade should be fairly easy IMHO...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Crongratualtions! Only 70-292 and 70-296 to do for your MCSE 2003 :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 6, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TUNTLUUtQnktR3Vt?=

    Sharon Guest

    Your Welcome :)

    MCSE 10 years IT Pro and still going strong

    Sharon, Dec 6, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 6, 2004
  6. what exams did you take and what order? i'd love to know

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbiBNY1ZlaWdo?=, Dec 13, 2004