  1. For all of you trying to get your MCSE in a quick manner, take my route and use this great site! www.mcsebraindumps.com, most of these resources are spot on and you will pass on the first try

    --
    Nei

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=, Apr 9, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > For all of you trying to get your MCSE in a quick manner, take my
    > route and use this great site! www.mcsebraindumps.com, most of these
    > resources are spot on and you will pass on the first try!

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk. 'cept, next time make sure you use a real newsreader...

    and the website is www.imafsckingcheater.com

    --
    Neil (no really)

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004

  3. NNTP-Posting-Host: tk2msftcmty1.phx.gbl 10.40.1.180

    That's not where Neil posts from.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Apr 9, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    Neil, what is the proper phrase? Go for the gusto man!

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in

    > That's not where Neil posts from.

    thanks for noticing. I wouldn't want my reputation sullied. (it's my job to
    sully my reputation)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Consultant Guest

    stop being sully

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/9/04 12:46 PM:

    > For all of you trying to get your MCSE in a quick manner, take my route and use this great site! www.mcsebraindumps.com, most of these resources are spot on and you will pass on the first try!

    Hmmm... That's funny. Since when did Neil begin posting from the MS web
    site.

    An imposter, perhaps?

    Try a little harder, Assfucker!

    JaR
    Observant Thug

    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in

    > > That's not where Neil posts from.
    > >

    > thanks for noticing. I wouldn't want my reputation sullied. (it's my job

    > sully my reputation)
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    My sincerest apologies I didn't even notice the first location/OP just saw
    the content.
    Besides I know the real Neil would never do that.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 9, 2004
  9. >For all of you trying to get your MCSE in a quick manner, take my route and use this great site! www.mcsebraindumps.com, most of these resources are spot on and you will pass on the first try!

    another recruit for the eddiepox gang?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#297o2mHEHA.1192
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > stop being sully

    oh, please. now you're just being down right sully!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  11. brain dumping is for uneducated fuckwits

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 9, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:eFpkKxmHEHA.2596
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Neil, what is the proper phrase? Go for the gusto man!

    ASSFUCKER!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > down right sully!

    which is different from down left sully...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  14. ***YAWN**
    ACTUALLY, FAGBOY, I COULD USE A GOOD @SSF*CKING. ARE YOU UP FOR THE TASK

    STRAIN, BUT NOT TOO HARD, HAVE TO SAVE MY ANUS FOR YOUR MEA

    ----- JaR wrote: ----

    Neil opined, On 4/9/04 12:46 PM

    > For all of you trying to get your MCSE in a quick manner, take my route and use this great site! www.mcsebraindumps.com, most of these resources are spot on and you will pass on the first try

    Hmmm... That's funny. Since when did Neil begin posting from the MS web
    site

    An imposter, perhaps

    Try a little harder, Assfucker

    Ja
    Observant Thu

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWRkaWVyb3g=?=, Apr 9, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Neil, what is the proper phrase? Go for the gusto man!
    > >

    > ASSFUCKER!

    Boo-yah!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > down right sully!
    > >

    > which is different from down left sully...

    I thought we already explained this. Up and down first. *Then* left to
    right. Do not combine them into "down-right" or "down-left". This is not
    nearly as effective as two distinct slices.

    HTH.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Consultant Guest

    i thought we weren't supposed to let the streams cross?

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OffgBDnHEHA.3240
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I thought we already explained this. Up and down first. *Then* left to
    > right. Do not combine them into "down-right" or "down-left". This is not
    > nearly as effective as two distinct slices.

    what was I thinking...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004
  19. he try to confuse.

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:25:17 -0400, "Ken Briscoe"
    <> wrote:

    >"Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > down right sully!
    >> >

    >> which is different from down left sully...
    >>

    >I thought we already explained this. Up and down first. *Then* left to
    >right. Do not combine them into "down-right" or "down-left". This is not
    >nearly as effective as two distinct slices.
    >
    >HTH.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

    kpg Guest

    Note to self: Implement Posting-Host to User-Name resolution feature.

    Check.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 9, 2004