  1. matt

    matt Guest

    What is the best way to study for MCSE.

    matt, Feb 19, 2006

  2. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    news:Ef4Kf.4734$Ug4.3426@dukeread12...
    > What is the best way to study for MCSE.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    Read MS Press, and stay away from dumps.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006

  3. Sybex Books are also good. And the newly reformed Transcenders aren't too
    bad for practice exams now either.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 20, 2006
  4. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Sybex Books are also good. And the newly reformed Transcenders aren't too
    > bad for practice exams now either.

    That's what I've been hearing. If you're still looking through recent posts,
    you'll find one by me where I called Transcender a dvmp, but then I apologized
    for the remark.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Well they were nothing more than Dumps until Microsoft made them change
    their ways...That's why I said newly reformed...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 21, 2006
  6. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > Well they were nothing more than Dumps until Microsoft made them change
    > their ways...That's why I said newly reformed...

    I understand that, now. I didn't when I wrote my first post about them. That's
    why I apologized for being wrong.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  7. matt

    Consultant Guest

    apply what you read

    Consultant, Feb 21, 2006
  8. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > apply what you read

    Excellent suggestion. Why don't more people do that?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  9. matt

    Consultant Guest

    retarded

    Consultant, Feb 21, 2006
  10. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > retarded

    sorry....geez

    pbhtttt~~~~~

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  11. matt

    Consultant Guest

    not you, them

    Consultant, Feb 21, 2006
  12. matt

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > not you, them

    yes, I got that... ;)

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 21, 2006
  13. matt

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we are using a different dictionary these days.

    the word is actually "retararded".

    and also, may the lorard be your shipared

    Consultant wrote:
    > retarded
    >
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >>> apply what you read

    >> Excellent suggestion. Why don't more people do that?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Bigus Dickus
    >> A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 21, 2006
  14. matt

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:

    > we are using a different dictionary these days.
    >
    > the word is actually "retararded".
    >
    > and also, may the lorard be your shipared

    And "havening"?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110