    6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards we
    can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
    interested?

    Freddy, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Freddy

    Bay Guest

    where?

    "Freddy" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Anybody inclined to join a study group for MCSE? I'm thinking we can kick
    > things off after work by first drinking a few brews and than have one

    member
    > of the group present a study topic. I'll volunteer to present the first
    > evening. Happy hour will be from 6:00-6:30. The presentation will be

    from

    Bay, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Freddy

    Guest Guest

    You strange deluded individual ...

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Freddy

    CAT Guest

    This is really a fairly good idea. Perhaps we could use this topic to setup
    study groups in various locations. I'm in Rochester NY and would be very
    interested in setting something up here.

    CAT

    CAT, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    only if there are strippers at the study group

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Freddy

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > only if there are strippers at the study group

    And beer!

    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > And beer!

    That's been established. Get back on the boat.

    What we really need is some strippers, though...

    --
    Why doesn't "irony" sound much like "iron"?
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  8. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25 dollar
    ones that steal your wallet when you're washing your unit off to fight off
    the burning itching feeling you just got. not that i would know this first
    hand.

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  9. Freddy

    JaR Guest

    > That's been established. Get back on the boat.
    >
    > What we really need is some strippers, though...

    Sorry. Could you hand me that towel? And a beer.

    So........where are the strippers?

    Kendall? Sue? Diana?.....Laura?

    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  10. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25
    dollar
    > ones that steal your wallet when you're washing your unit off to fight

    off
    > the burning itching feeling you just got. not that i would know this

    first
    > hand.

    Double-bag it next time, friend.

    HTH.

    --
    Words of wisdom,
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25 dollar
    >ones that steal your wallet

    .... And your Microsoft lapel pin.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  12. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    please, don't bring that up, im still emotionally distraught after the loss

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  13. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >please, don't bring that up, im still emotionally distraught after the loss

    You have my condolences.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  14. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > You have my condolences.

    He also has a nasty rash.

    --
    Ummmm...because he told me so,
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  15. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >He also has a nasty rash.
    lol!
    Where?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  16. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >He also has a nasty rash.

    Maybe he got it from some gal called Stacie that he's been chatting up
    in the mcsd ng!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  17. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >He also has a nasty rash.
    > lol!
    > Where?

    the naughty place.

    --
    I repeat...because he told me so...
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  18. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Maybe he got it from some gal called Stacie that he's been chatting up
    > in the mcsd ng!

    Hahahaha. So goes the life of a lonely MCNGP.

    --
    I have my own "Stacie"...
    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003