MCSE Study Books:

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. I'm looking for a very reliable recent study book for the mcse. If anyone
    could assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=, Mar 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Deacons" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm looking for a very reliable recent study book for the mcse. If anyone
    > could assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

    In all honesty; go to amazon.com and search, you'll find people will rate
    what was best and from that, make up your own mind. For what it's worth, I'd
    personally go for MS-Press books.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 + Win95

    Wayne, Mar 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Manny Borges Guest

    Dude, jump in the car and head over to the local mega book store, grab a
    latte and peruse thier selection.

    There is lots of stuff there.

    Lokk for something with a CD, sample questions, Test simulator, Exercise
    simulations, and that is part of a series.

    I like stuff from Minasai, but they aren't typically certification driven.
    They just have great stuff in them.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 11, 2006