  1. Missy Does

    Missy Does Guest

    I need to meet a man with an MCSE, anyone available?

    Missy Does, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Missy Does

    Doom Guest

    "Missy Does" <> wrote in message
    news:51e701c47403$4ff05190$...
    > I need to meet a man with an MCSE, anyone available?

    I've got my pliers ready. I bet somebody is gonna need 'em.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Missy Does

    JaR Guest

    Missy Does wrote:

    > I need to meet a man with an MCSE, anyone available?

    Here we go again......

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Missy Does

    RH Guest

    must be a slow day at the office. I'll admit, that's a
    new one, though....TROLLING for an MCSE. Think she may
    need better bait.... like a pic maybe?

    RH, Jul 27, 2004
  5. >I've got my pliers ready. I bet somebody is gonna need 'em.

    yeah but, I wonder if she spits or swallows!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Missy Does

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Missy Does"
    <> spewed in news:51e701c47403
    $4ff05190$:

    > I need to meet a man with an MCSE, anyone available?

    maybe...look for a guy named nerd32768...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Missy Does

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > maybe...look for a guy named nerd32768...

    She wanted an MCSE.

    --
    Tech "Observant Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Missy Does

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > yeah but, I wonder if she spits or swallows!

    which ever, at least Missy Does

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004
  9. Missy Does

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    >> maybe...look for a guy named nerd32768...

    > She wanted an MCSE.

    ok, well by the time he's legal he might be....

    I'm one but my wife charges astonomical fees for my services so I usually
    don't bother advertising...and then there is the backlog of clients to
    deal with...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004