MCSE Server 2203 - a DVD containing training materials for 14 courses!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SP, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. SP

    SP Guest

    SP, Dec 7, 2005

  2. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Check out this link

    no.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005

  3. SP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>Check out this link

    > no.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    but it's DVD. you have to!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 7, 2005
  4. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>>Check out this link
    >>
    >> no.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >but it's DVD. you have to!

    if it were on betamax, maybe I'd reconsider

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  5. SP

    James Guest

    we have over 2000 movies on beta :)

    James, Dec 7, 2005
  6. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >we have over 2000 movies on beta :)

    I watched mad max 1 on beta, let's see, about twenty five years
    ago....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  7. SP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:eek::

    >>we have over 2000 movies on beta :)

    > I watched mad max 1 on beta, let's see, about twenty five years
    > ago....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you mean betamax is dead? get out!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 8, 2005
  8. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you mean betamax is dead? get out!

    just kidding with you man. Here, check out these cool state-of-the-art
    machines.....

    http://www.betainfoguide.com/Pix.htm
    totally sfw, unless you're like under twenty-five year's of age. Guess
    Nerd, won't have any idea what these are :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  9. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >we have over 2000 movies on beta :)

    I guess that's something you should keep to yourself :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  10. SP

    MitchS Guest

    > http://www.betainfoguide.com/Pix.htm
    > totally sfw, unless you're like under twenty-five year's of age. Guess
    > Nerd, won't have any idea what these are :)

    I've never seen one of those either. Some of them look like the NASA
    equipment in those old 70's movies. Kind of funny.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    MitchS, Dec 8, 2005
  11. SP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> http://www.betainfoguide.com/Pix.htm
    >> totally sfw, unless you're like under twenty-five year's of age. Guess
    >> Nerd, won't have any idea what these are :)

    >I've never seen one of those either. Some of them look like the NASA
    >equipment in those old 70's movies.

    Maybe they are!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  12. SP

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in news:#Bkka0
    $#:

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >
    >> http://www.betainfoguide.com/Pix.htm
    >> totally sfw, unless you're like under twenty-five year's of age. Guess
    >> Nerd, won't have any idea what these are :)

    > I've never seen one of those either. Some of them look like the NASA
    > equipment in those old 70's movies. Kind of funny.

    punk kids....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Ignorance is temporary, Stupidity is forever.
    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  13. SP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>> http://www.betainfoguide.com/Pix.htm
    >>> totally sfw, unless you're like under twenty-five year's of age. Guess
    >>> Nerd, won't have any idea what these are :)

    >>I've never seen one of those either. Some of them look like the NASA
    >>equipment in those old 70's movies.

    > Maybe they are!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    LOL!!

    SL-5800 (1980)

    that one was ours. i remember the big buttons.

    we had 4 movies. Dr. Zivago. El Cid, Sound of Music and Game of Death. We
    kept watching them over and over agin cause thats all we could do with it.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 9, 2005
  14. SP