    give me a clue on how to approach this self paced study.

    any help would be appreciated

    Claudio
    Claudio, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Claudio

    Talyn Guest

    I would recommend viewing the MCSE information on
    microsofts learning website. Study the core exams in
    order they are listed. You should be starting with the
    client first (Windows XP) then moving on to the other
    exams. Remember to work in the areas that interest you.
    If you have to stuggle to study then you aren't going to
    learn a damn thing.

    The labs are extreamly important. Getting them done
    successully is going to help you when you are doing field
    work.

    HTH

    Talyn

    Talyn, Oct 1, 2004

  3. I have recently undergone 2003 server training and got a brilliant tip from
    the excellent trainer:
    The courses (instructor led + Self paced) do not garantee you will pass the
    exam. The best thing to do is use the product and get used to it, most of the
    exam questions will be about things that you come up against.

    Just passing on the advice.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9zMTk4MQ==?=, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Claudio

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9zMTk4MQ==?= climbed
    on a soapbox & opined:

    > I have recently undergone 2003 server training and got a brilliant tip
    > from the excellent trainer:
    > The courses (instructor led + Self paced) do not garantee you will
    > pass the exam. The best thing to do is use the product and get used to
    > it, most of the exam questions will be about things that you come up
    > against.
    >
    > Just passing on the advice.

    Department of the obvious on line two.

    Sadly, as this is the whole point of the certification process, most miss
    this significant fact.

    JaR
    The Other Candidate
    JaR, Oct 1, 2004