    as 2003 seems to be more popular than 2000, therefore my
    question is "will they soon be replaced by 2003 versions?"

    Many thanks in advance

    Lee, Aug 20, 2003

  2. I plan on getting my MCSA/W2K+Security by taking 70-214 and the CompTIA
    Security+ exams. Another three exams (70-216, 70-217, 70-220) and I would
    have the MCSE/W2K+Security, but I'm not sure if I'll go that far (I might
    get distracted by another cert program :).

    I'll worry about 2003 when my M$ cert(s) come up for renewal. By then it
    will have started to over-take 2000 in the real world.

    James
    A+, Server+ (Network+ soon)

    James D. Murray, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Lee

    Lee Guest

    I would have expected more responses as security is now
    becoming a big issue, still thanks to you both. I have
    decided to continue with 70-220 and then see as I also
    plan to take the two 2003 upgrade exams.

    Lee, Aug 22, 2003
  4. Don't overlook the forums on certification web sites, such as cert21,
    examnotes, certcities, and cramsession. Lots of people with good opinions
    hanging out on their message boards.

    James D. Murray, Aug 22, 2003