MCSE Security

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by DavidIrwin, Jan 1, 2009.

  1. DavidIrwin

    DavidIrwin Guest

    I have just passed 294, And i was expecting to see MCSE: Security on my
    Transcript; as i have passed both 298 and ComTIA Security.

    When i check the certification planner it looks think i have all the right
    ticks.

    i have the following exams:

    Security+

    also 630 - MOSS2007

    What else do i need, or do i just need to query it with microsoft.

    Dave Irwin

    MCSE

    DavidIrwin, Jan 1, 2009

  2. i want to get a job in a Microssoft in your delhi centre

    shekhar singh pawar mcp three exams, Feb 2, 2009

  3. DavidIrwin

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i want to get a job in a Microssoft in your delhi centre
    why not just send your wife out to work as a hooker?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2009