    greatly appreciated......

    Thanks,

    Jerry

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Well it is true that no Messaging Cert will be offered in the same way,
    however two new Exhange Certifications are on the way. I will admit I was a
    bit suprised that no security specific certification is coming, however
    don't worry I'm sure an ISA cert is.

    As for what you should do, that depends on you. If its in your career path
    than go for it. As for worrying about the fact there is no upgrade you
    should remember Win2K8 certs are a while off yhet and companies are still
    learning about the new Cert structure not to mention the fact that Win2k3
    will still be a front runner server product for all the non-early adopters,
    which represents the majority of the business world. I did Messaging and
    Security for my MCSA/MCSE you can do whatever you want to do, if its in your
    career path it wouldn't hurt, and if its not in your career path it still
    wouldn't hurt....

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"