    whether it might be a better idea to focus on some other
    facet of the certification.

    All opinions welcome & appreciated. ;)

    Mike, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Mike

    chris Guest

    Re: Security or Generic MCSE?

    depends on what your interests are.

    There is more of a demand for security knowledge, but having the regular
    MCSE is not any less distinguished.

    Follow your instincts....

    hope that helps.

    chris, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Mike

    Chris Wong Guest

    Re: Security or Generic MCSE?

    I'd say go for the MCSE: Security. You can do it with the same number of
    exams as the regular MCSE, depending on your electives, and it's a newer
    title and will help differentiate you...

    --

    Chris Wong
    A+, Server+, Network+, Linux+,

    Chris Wong, Jul 20, 2003