    i have
    210,215,216,217,219, isa and exchange ( cant remember the numbers) on w2k

    rgds
    RMachado, Apr 9, 2004

  2. RMachado

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 9, 2004

  3. RMachado

    Consultant Guest

    what is needed is for you to get off yer lazy ass and go to the ms cert page
    and look it up

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004
  4. RMachado

    RIGHT ON!!!! Guest

    RIGHT ON!!!!, Apr 9, 2004
  5. RMachado

    billyw Guest

    wait.....

    so, your an mcse but you can't work out how to advance your own cert...

    TIT!!!

    billyw, Apr 9, 2004
  6. >so, your an mcse but you can't work out how to advance your own cert...

    .....scary.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 9, 2004
  7. RMachado

    JaR Guest

    billyw opined, On 4/9/04 1:27 PM:

    > wait.....
    >

    > so, your an mcse but you can't work out how to advance your own cert...

    And that, unfortunately, is why I hear people say MCSE stands for "Must
    Consult Someone Else"

    *sigh*

    JaR
    Dissappointed Thug
    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  8. RMachado

    billyw Guest

    huh could you explain that to me please...

    "Must

    billyw, Apr 9, 2004
  9. RMachado

    JaR Guest

    billyw opined, On 4/9/04 1:57 PM:
    > huh could you explain that to me please...
    >

    > "Must
    >
    >>Consult Someone Else"
    >>
    >>*sigh*
    >>
    >>JaR
    >>Dissappointed Thug

    Not if my life depended on it.
    JaR, Apr 9, 2004
  10. RMachado

    Anonymous Guest

    Billy, what did I try to teach you many months ago
    about "your" vs. "you're"? Do you learn at all? Hmmm?

    Anonymous, Apr 10, 2004
  11. RMachado

    Jose Saamuel Guest

    let me put u out of ur misery................

    220 & 227 for security: 224 & 225 for messaging

    Jose

    Jose Saamuel, Apr 10, 2004
  12. RMachado

    billyw Guest

    nope

    billyw, Apr 10, 2004
  13. RMachado

    DalePres Guest

    When an MCSE doesn't know enough about Microsoft certification to find
    simple answers, it sure makes you wonder how they became an MCSE, doesn't
    it?

    Dale

    DalePres, Apr 10, 2004
  14. RMachado

    Neil Guest

    "DalePres" <> wrote in

    > When an MCSE doesn't know enough about Microsoft certification to find
    > simple answers, it sure makes you wonder how they became an MCSE, doesn't
    > it?
    >
    > Dale

    not really. Braindumps are easily accessible. but then how did they find
    the brina dumps?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 10, 2004
  15. and 214 for security

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:18:10 +0530, "Jose Saamuel"
    <> wrote:

    >let me put u out of ur misery................
    >

    >220 & 227 for security: 224 & 225 for messaging
    >
    >Jose
    >"Anonymous" <> wrote in message
    >> Billy, what did I try to teach you many months ago
    >> about "your" vs. "you're"? Do you learn at all? Hmmm?

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Apr 10, 2004
  16. RMachado

    RMachado Guest

    well
    i see lots of comments but....
    URL´s not one .

    RMachado, Apr 10, 2004
  17. RMachado

    Neil Guest

    "RMachado" <> wrote in news:40784b66$0$15171
    $:

    > well
    > i see lots of comments but....
    > URL´s not one .

    peg your bardon?

    my post was the first and it listed (by golly) the URL of the MS site that
    explains all this.

    if you're unwilling to STFW could you at least RTFPosts...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 10, 2004
  18. oh, here you go