MCSE/SA Security

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. "Raphael" wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've just started my studies to take (I guess next month) the Security
    > Certification, but, I don't know what exam I can take first.
    >
    > What do you think?? Is better to take 70-299 and after 70-298 or 70-298 and
    > after 70-299??
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Raphael

    Starter 70-299
    Main course 70-298
    Dessert !

    --
    Big Up CertGuarD.
    http://certguard.com/forums/

    Raphael, Sep 11, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Rich G Guest

    I did 298 then 299 but I wanted to complete my MCSE with 298.

    It is generally recommended to do 299 then 298.

    http://www.netfresco.com/cert gives some good pointers.

    Richard

    Rich G, Sep 11, 2007