MCSE Requirements

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZQ==?=, May 31, 2005.

  1. I am just starting to do an MCSE on 2003, Is there a time limit on passing
    your first exam and completeing all 7?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZQ==?=, May 31, 2005

  2. no, there is no time limit on passing the exams, but if a new version of MCSE
    comes out (e.g MCSE 2006), then microsoft might put a time limit on all of
    the previous MCSE certifications (e.g MCSE 2000)
    --
    Mervyn King (MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA)

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVydnluIEtpbmc=?=, Jun 1, 2005

  3. There is currently no time limit from start to finish but... the material
    from one exam to another builds on each other. If you wait to long between
    exams and study sessions it's much harder. So go at your own pace but try
    not to take real long breaks between exams/classes/whatever.
    --
    Joe
    MCSE 2K, MCSA 2K, A+, Network+, Security+

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=, Jun 1, 2005