MCSE Readness question for 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2UgQ2FsZGVyYXJh?=, May 11, 2004.

1. Dear all

I ma studying my fture MCP exam 70-270 by using the MCSE Readness review book from Microsoft
    In topics cover, there is one question that I am not really able to understand hope you can help me to catch it

The question is
    An account manager has lost its portable with critical data on it. IT departement is able to installed a new one with previously backup. But in order to protect critical company data they need to setup a strateg

One of the correct answer was
    You add the computer to the company domain and issue user certificate for S/MIME and EFS from AD-integrated Certificate Services Certificate Authority. YOu install the certificates on a PC Smart Card that is compatible wiuth windows XP and Windows Server Certificate Service. You install the Smart Card into the new laptop computer and verify that suitable drivers are install

Based on that answer I have been told that certificated can not be read directly from a flash card, it can be export to it for backup, but for using it it has to be install on the PC. According to the answer I understand it like it is possible to read it directly from the flash card right

If yes how can I test that

THnaks for your light on that issu
    Regard
    Serge
    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2UgQ2FsZGVyYXJh?=, May 11, 2004
    1. Advertising

2. Serge, Would you stop babbling and get me an expresso with a lemon twiiiist.

You silly Sardinian bastard.
    =?Utf-8?B?QXhlbCBGb2xleQ==?=, May 12, 2004
    1. Advertising