    i m searching MSCE examp questions and answer ! Can you help me ! please

    BestRegards,
    Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Volkan PEKGOZEGU, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Sorry, I'm simply not qualified to help you; I never got my degree in
    Psychology.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Guest Guest

    your an idiot frisbee

    Guest, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Andy Foster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    your an idiot frisbee

    And you're a sad troll.

    Andy Foster, Jun 4, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 4, 2004
  7. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Consultant Guest

    so

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 4, 2004
  9. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > your an idiot frisbee

    what does an abortion have to do with you? good question. they're tightly
    interconnected, but here's just a couple tie-ins...

    1) you should have been one
    2) no contractions

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  10. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:24:20 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> your an idiot frisbee

    > what does an abortion have to do with you? good question. they're tightly
    > interconnected, but here's just a couple tie-ins...
    >
    > 1) you should have been one
    > 2) no contractions

    Can we request one retroactively?

    JaR
    Euthanasia Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  11. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    no one Guest

    TROLL!!!

    no one, Jun 4, 2004
  12. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:24:20 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:
    >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >> your an idiot frisbee

    > > what does an abortion have to do with you? good question. they're

    tightly
    > > interconnected, but here's just a couple tie-ins...
    > >
    > > 1) you should have been one
    > > 2) no contractions

    > Can we request one retroactively?

    I'll handle that. Where do we keep the coathangers around here?

    > JaR
    > Euthanasia Thug

    Repeat: Youth In Asia. Not one word. Chinese boys. Chinese girls. Korean
    boys. Korean girls. Youth In Asia.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  13. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>JaR
    >>Euthanasia Thug

    > Repeat: Youth In Asia. Not one word. Chinese boys. Chinese girls. Korean
    > boys. Korean girls. Youth In Asia.

    You've gone and started the weekend a little early, haven't you? I still
    got five hours to go till beer-thirty, damn you.

    JaR
    Sober Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  14. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > You've gone and started the weekend a little early, haven't you?

    I wish. But I am ducking out 15 minutes early so Lumbergh can't ask me to
    work this weekend. Or so I can get to the bank before it closes...

    > I still got five hours to go till beer-thirty, damn you.

    Sucka. 50 minutes here.

    > JaR
    > Sober Thug

    I notice that when you're sober, you make mention of it. Are we to assume
    that if you don't mention your sobriety, you are, in fact, shellacked?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  15. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:27:40 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:

    >> JaR
    >> Sober Thug

    > I notice that when you're sober, you make mention of it. Are we to assume
    > that if you don't mention your sobriety, you are, in fact, shellacked?

    Eggzackly!

    Wouldn't have it any other way.

    2.45 Hrs to go.

    JaR
    Uninebriated Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  16. Volkan PEKGOZEGU

    spamcram Guest

    Send an e-mail to with the study stuff that
    you want.

    spamcram, Nov 17, 2004