    chun wong Guest

    By default, does server Operator have "Backup and Resotre" right on Windows
    server 2003 AD???

    chun wong, Jul 31, 2004

  2. chun wong

    catwalker63 Guest

    "chun wong" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > By default, does server Operator have "Backup and Resotre" right on
    > Windows server 2003 AD???

    no

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Hi chun wong,

    Server operators have the following default user right:
    Back up files and directories; Change the system time; Force shutdown from a remote system; Allow log on locally; Restore files and directories; Shut down the system.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 2, 2004