    have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.

    Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
    take some time?

    myrt webb, Apr 6, 2005

  2. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "myrt webb" <> wrote in
    news:030d01c53a42$831b1590$:

    > I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
    > ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
    >
    > All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
    > have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
    >
    > Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
    > take some time?

    You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and sing
    "Yankee Doodle"!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2005

  3. myrt webb

    CBIC Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "myrt webb" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
    >> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
    >>
    >> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
    >> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
    >>
    >> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
    >> take some time?
    >>

    > You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and
    > sing "Yankee Doodle"!!!

    I think it's time for your meds.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2005
  4. CBIC wrote:
    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >> "myrt webb" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
    >>> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
    >>>
    >>> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
    >>> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
    >>>
    >>> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
    >>> take some time?
    >>>

    >> You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and
    >> sing "Yankee Doodle"!!!

    > I think it's time for your meds.

    I'm starting to think he's posessed.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Dear Myrt!
    I am oficially giving u a BIG PROMOTION to be an MCSE2000 as well ass
    Certifiy Idiot!
    So now u have a 8 certfication, if u want me to send u a papper send mea
    letter of request and include a check for 75US$$$$$
    geeeeeeeee how did u pass ur exams with this IQ??
    ohhhhhhhhh is that testking????
    nevermind!
    Now u can ask ur boss about rise!

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF4em9uZQ==?=, Apr 6, 2005
  6. myrt webb

    CBIC Guest

    >> I think it's time for your meds.
    >
    > I'm starting to think he's posessed.

    His comments are really out there. Even for Rowdy. Maybe it's a cry for help

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2005
  7. Naw, I am just happy all teh silly Ken stuff is over and we can all go back
    to being annoying!!

    =?Utf-8?B?Um93ZHkgWWF0ZXM=?=, Apr 6, 2005
  8. myrt webb

    CBIC Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > Naw, I am just happy all teh silly Ken stuff is over and we can all

    Yeah I saw your post in the REAL site and figured it out.

    CBIC, Apr 6, 2005