    Pls let me know ASAP!

    Is this the same as the MCSE 70-210 or equivalent course!
    , May 6, 2004

  2. Expert Guest

    Yes. Someone has taken 70-270 as the first course for
    certification. In fact, as of the end of 2003 (audited
    summary), 393 people had passed 70-270 to become MCP. How
    many took it first and failed is unavailable.

    Is this the same as the MCSE 70-210 or equivalent course?
    Same but different. Search the Microsoft site for
    descriptions.
    Expert, May 6, 2004

  3. david Guest

    david, May 7, 2004