    Best regards,

    Innocent

    , Oct 16, 2003

  2. Consultant Guest

    www.microsoft.com/mcse

    your welcome,
    guilty

    Consultant, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    > I am an IT. So I want to prepare my MCSE et MCSD. Please,
    > indicate me all web adresses I can find MS essentials.
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Innocent

    I am an IT as well! I have already prepared my MCSE though. To do this, I
    preheated my oven to 350F, and combined all ingredients in a large bowl.
    Stir well! Make sure the 70-216 is very well mixed. You do NOT want
    separation! Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until crispy on top, but still moist
    in the middle.

    The complete recipe is available at www.microsoft.com. Look for MS Press.

    Best regards,
    Proven guilty

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 16, 2003
  4. I like your take on the preparation. I like mine on the BBQ with a ice cold
    beer.

    "Pleading the fifth"

    Heath Anderson, Oct 16, 2003
  5. JaR Guest

    "Heath Anderson" <> wrote in message

    www.google.com

    nolo contendre

    JaR, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery Guest

    I am a female, sorry to hear about your genitalia....

    oh, and start at http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me