    providing good material for MCSE,so if any one interested in doing MCSE
    so just visit this link as here all new samples available + all new
    updates available
    shania, Jul 22, 2006

  2. yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the material?is
    that material sufficiant for my certifications preperation or i use some
    other material too?

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbnM=?=, Jul 28, 2006

  3. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCSE preparation with Steam engine.

    certifications wrote:

    > yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the material?is
    > that material sufficiant for my certifications preperation or i use some
    > other material too?

    The "material" mentioned is sufficient for only two purposes - They are
    to get your existing certifications cancelled, and to get you banned
    from taking any future MS certifications. Because, TestK!ng are illegal
    and banned by Microsoft.

    Try to stick to one of the MS recommended testing partners.
    Cerebrus, Jul 28, 2006
  4. shania

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, certifications spurted out:
    > yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the
    > material?is that material sufficiant for my certifications
    > preperation or i use some other material too?

    Two issues here

    1, shania is a known spammer in these forums, DO NOT even look at anything she's
    got to offer.

    2, as Cerebrus pointed out, the br@indumps that are provided on that site are
    illegal and will cost you your certification, certifications.

    --
    B "WTF are these people thinking?" D
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Aug 1, 2006