    I am hearing from one of my engineers that if we have some sort of partner
    account with Microsoft then he can take a MCSE practice test at no charge.

    Is this familiar to anyone?
    Monica235, Jan 10, 2008

  2. Monica235

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am hearing from one of my engineers that if we have some sort of partner
    > account with Microsoft then he can take a MCSE practice test at no charge.
    >
    > Is this familiar to anyone?

    Hi, Monica! R U Hawt?
    Bill Hileman, Jan 10, 2008

  3. Monica235

    Monica235 Guest

    On fire, Bill.
    Now do you know anything about practice tests?

    Thanks!

    Monica235, Jan 10, 2008
  4. Monica235

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Hileman" wrote:
    >
    >> "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    >> >I am hearing from one of my engineers that if we have some sort of
    >> >partner
    >> > account with Microsoft then he can take a MCSE practice test at no
    >> > charge.
    >> >
    >> > Is this familiar to anyone?

    >> Hi, Monica! R U Hawt?
    >>

    > On fire, Bill.
    > Now do you know anything about practice tests?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Yay, someone with a sensk of humo(u)r!

    Monica, anything that would be offered for free would be worth about that
    much. Personally, I'd recommend that your engineer go to a Barnes and
    Nobles or Books-a-million and just buy a study guide. Most study guides
    come with practice tests. Plus there's probably seventeen gazillion free
    ones on the net, if your engineer would merely use google to search for
    them. Kind of a chicken-and-egg thing there, though. He's supposedly
    studying to take an exam on how to do research. Ironic, no?

    Oh, and post GIF's of your hawtness!!!!one!!11
    Bill Hileman, Jan 10, 2008
  5. Monica235

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:23:01 -0800, Monica235
    <> wrote:

    >On fire, Bill.
    >Now do you know anything about practice tests?

    They are tests that can be taken as a practice.
    The more practice tests you take, the greater your chances of passing
    the practice test.
    PAJ, Jan 10, 2008
  6. Monica235

    John R Guest

    "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    > On fire, Bill.
    > Now do you know anything about practice tests?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > "Bill Hileman" wrote:
    >
    >> "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    >> >I am hearing from one of my engineers that if we have some sort of
    >> >partner
    >> > account with Microsoft then he can take a MCSE practice test at no
    >> > charge.
    >> >
    >> > Is this familiar to anyone?

    >> Hi, Monica! R U Hawt?

    Even though I am not a member of the secret society, Monica gets my vote for
    POTD.

    John R
    John R, Jan 10, 2008
  7. "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:23:01 -0800, Monica235
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On fire, Bill.
    >>Now do you know anything about practice tests?

    > They are tests that can be taken as a practice.
    > The more practice tests you take, the greater your chances of passing
    > the practice test.

    Well, I see you haven't changed one iota
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 10, 2008
  8. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Monica235" <> wrote in message
    > > On fire, Bill.
    > > Now do you know anything about practice tests?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >

    > > "Bill Hileman" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Monica235" <> wrote in message

    > >> Hi, Monica! R U Hawt?
    > >>

    > Even though I am not a member of the secret society, Monica gets my vote for
    > POTD.
    >
    > John R

    2nd by a former LOTM, class of 2007.

    Monica, as far as I am aware of there are no free full practice exam
    offered by Microsoft, on any partner level. What I mean by full practice
    test is that there may be short 10-15 question practice exams somewhere
    on their site or a partners (MeasureUP, etc) that are demos. However, I
    will check this out for you just to make sure.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 10, 2008
  9. Monica235

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:58:17 -0600, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    <> wrote:

    >"PAJ" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:23:01 -0800, Monica235
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On fire, Bill.
    >>>Now do you know anything about practice tests?

    >> They are tests that can be taken as a practice.
    >> The more practice tests you take, the greater your chances of passing
    >> the practice test.
    >>

    >Well, I see you haven't changed one iota

    Thanks :)
    PAJ, Jan 10, 2008
  10. Monica235

    JaR Guest

    On 1/10/2008, Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] had the unmitigated
    gall to claim:

    > 2nd by a former LOTM, class of 2007.

    Oh, come now, you're too modest.

    LotM is like MCSE, it never expires ;-)

    --
    JaR
    It just loses relevance
    JaR, Jan 10, 2008
  11. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > On 1/10/2008, Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] had the unmitigated
    > gall to claim:
    >
    > > 2nd by a former LOTM, class of 2007.

    > Oh, come now, you're too modest.
    >
    > LotM is like MCSE, it never expires ;-)
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > It just loses relevance
    > Remove hat to reply

    ....and not worth much anymore?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 10, 2008
  12. "Monica235" <> wrote in message

    > I am hearing from one of my engineers that if we have some sort of partner
    > account with Microsoft then he can take a MCSE practice test at no charge.
    >
    > Is this familiar to anyone?

    From Microsoft Learning:

    I know partner orgs do get lots of good cert-related stuff. practice
    tests mentioned here so, yes. but some of their offers are specific to
    new-gen exams (not sure if practice tests fall in that category or not).
    If the person is in an org, can log-on to this portal and get more info!
    https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40029197
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 11, 2008
  13. Monica235

    JR Jones Guest

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] wrote:

    > >> 2nd by a former LOTM, class of 2007.

    > > Oh, come now, you're too modest.
    > >
    > > LotM is like MCSE, it never expires ;-)
    > >
    > > --
    > > JaR
    > > It just loses relevance
    > > Remove hat to reply

    > ...and not worth much anymore?

    Pfaw! It was never worth anything to begin with!

    Hmmmm....really apt comparison after all...

    --

    JaR
    Who knew?
    JR Jones, Jan 11, 2008
  14. "JR Jones" <> wrote in message

    > > > Oh, come now, you're too modest.
    > > >
    > > > LotM is like MCSE, it never expires ;-)
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > JaR
    > > > It just loses relevance
    > > > Remove hat to reply

    > > ...and not worth much anymore?

    > Pfaw! It was never worth anything to begin with!
    >
    > Hmmmm....really apt comparison after all...
    >
    > --
    >
    > JaR
    > Who knew?

    My thoughts exactly... Wait. Nevermind...
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 12, 2008
  15. Monica235

    Paul Jensen Guest

    Yes, here's da scoop

    Meausre Up's practise tests are free to Gold level MS partners

    You can get them from the partner site. Can't say if they're good or not,
    never used one.

    Paul Jensen, Jan 18, 2008