    70-270.
    Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft dirty
    tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

    IT2005, May 26, 2005

  2. Hello,

    Passing score on all MS Exams is 700.

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], May 26, 2005

  3. IT2005

    T-Bone Guest

    "IT2005" <> wrote
    > I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what

    are
    > the passing score for these exams?

    You can find that information on the MS site.

    > Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft

    dirty
    > tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

    Can't speak for their test content, however for a business trying to sell a
    product, I don't like their approach. In any case, practice exams are not an
    alternative to studying and working with the actual product. Rather they are
    a measurement tool to help you find your areas of weakness.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 26, 2005
  4. IT2005

    IT2005 Guest

    What is the total score?

    IT2005, May 26, 2005
  5. IT2005

    T-Bone Guest

    "IT2005" <> wrote
    > What is the total score?

    The number of questions and total score varies based on the questions you
    get on the exam, you just need 700 to pass.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 26, 2005
  6. IT2005

    Shawn Dafoe Guest

    Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

    Shawn Dafoe, Jun 27, 2005
  7. IT2005

    T-Bone Guest

    "Shawn Dafoe" <> wrote
    > Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

    Yes, I believe that's what I said. However sometimes its better to explain
    the answer than just state the answer.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL