    will go for MCDBA next... I think i need two exams...

    does any one know how difficult they are...??

    PS: Took me 7 months.. is this normal or to long???

    George, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!!
    You should have received an email with the following instructions on how to
    order your welcome kit.

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 12, 2003

  3. Congrats. 7 months is just right.

    George, good luck on that Exchange 2000 Exam.

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Sep 12, 2003