MCSE Paper Cert

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 28, 2003.

  1. You should have received an email with the following instructions on how to
    order your welcome kit. If not, send an email to .

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 28, 2003

  2. Yes

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    HouseFire, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    HouseFire Guest

    HouseFire, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Where do these posts get the date and time from anyway?
    from each of our personal clocks? Seems a little silly to
    have people replying to a question the day before it was
    asked.

    Dolphus Brown, Sep 28, 2003
  6. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Gary - US Guest

    Uh.....yuuu

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** STUPID DOG !! **

    Gary - US, Sep 28, 2003
  7. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    HouseFire Guest

    Hi Tom Helms,

    Thanks for your help.

    Regards

    HouseFire, Sep 28, 2003
  8. ........eh?

    Dolphus Brown, Sep 29, 2003
  9. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Missy Guest

    "> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
    rights.
    > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    > newsgroup purposes only."

    An alias, huh?
    Missy, Sep 30, 2003
  10. It happens wary often.
    It's all because that this dumb news and mail servers are configured in
    such way. ;-)

    George Simonishvili, Oct 1, 2003
  11. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Doug Hart Guest

    Speak to your testing facility

    Microsft is probably waiting for you to verify your address

    Doug Hart, Oct 2, 2003