    I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know where
    I should start.

    Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an exams?
    Abe, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Abe

    Techie Guest

    A+ and Network+ before you bother trying for the Microsoft certs

    --
    Techie
    "Your stupidity is hereditary; there is no help for you. Prepare to be

    Techie, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Abe

    Abe Guest

    Can't find those on Microsoft's site?
    Abe, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Abe

    Techie Guest

    They aren't Microsoft certs moron.

    Techie, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Abe

    Abe Guest

    Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that
    Abe, Oct 18, 2004
  6. Abe

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Abe <> said in news:417400FC.3040308
    @gmail.com:

    > Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

    are you incapable of google?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 18, 2004
  7. Abe

    Doom Guest

    "Abe" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Do you still live with your mommie with manners like that

    You are a moron. You came to this NG asking basic questions you could have
    easily found answers to yourself and then try to insult others for pointing
    out your ignorance. FOAD troll
    Doom, Oct 18, 2004
  8. Abe

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Doom" <> said in news:
    #:

    > FOAD troll

    breathe, man, breathe....will catch up with honest abe after a stop by your
    stock room...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 18, 2004
  9. Abe

    Techie Guest

    No unlike you I moved out of my mommies basement when I turned 18. Do you
    still wear the vulcan ears at the Star Trek conventions?

    Techie, Oct 18, 2004
  10. Abe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > No unlike you I moved out of my mommies basement when I turned 18. Do you
    > still wear the vulcan ears at the Star Trek conventions?

    YES!

    <crickets.wav>

    You weren't talking to me?

    *slinks back into corner*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 18, 2004
  11. It all depends on how you learn best. I have not taken any classes for my
    certs. You can save a lot of money if you study books & practice on your
    home network. For practice, just about any PC will do the job. I'm
    practicing on the AMD K6-2 350 I built in '98. Slow, but it works -- and it
    makes for cheap practice.

    Visit http://www.geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote/ for free study
    resources for certain exams. For study guides, I usually like Sybex books.
    They're not quite as boring as the ones by Microsoft. The Exam Cram books
    are awefully short ... wouldn't trust them to have enough information.

    Hope this helps.

    Daniel Wilson

    Daniel Wilson, Oct 18, 2004
  12. Abe

    Abe Guest

    "I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know
    where I should start.

    Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an
    exams? "

    THE ABOVE WAS MY QUESTIONS. I think it was polite and simple and
    straightforward. Oh by the way. I am a physician. I no longer live with
    MOMMIE and DADDIE. I have a 7,645 sq. foot home. I am planning on
    retiring at a young age and starting a Video Game company. I have many
    principle investors. This is the reason why I personally want to get
    started with certifications.

    P.S.

    I AM A TREKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Abe, Oct 19, 2004
  13. Abe

    Doom Guest

    "Abe" <> wrote in message
    > "I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know where
    > I should start.
    >
    > Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an exams?
    > "
    >

    > THE ABOVE WAS MY QUESTIONS. I think it was simple and stupid. Oh by the
    > way. I am a liar. I still live with MOMMIE and DADDIE. I wish they had a
    > 7,645 sq. foot home. I am planning on killing myself at a young age and
    > going straight to He11. I have many delusions of grandeur. This is the
    > reason why I personally have no clue what I'm doing.
    >
    > P.S.
    >
    > I AM A DUMBA$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IFYPFY
    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Abe wrote:
    > "I am just getting started with this training. I would like to know
    > where I should start.
    >
    > Also, Do I need to take classes or can I read the books and take an
    > exams? "
    >

    > THE ABOVE WAS MY QUESTIONS. I think it was polite and simple and
    > straightforward. Oh by the way. I am a physician. I no longer live
    > with MOMMIE and DADDIE. I have a 7,645 sq. foot home. I am planning on
    > retiring at a young age and starting a Video Game company. I have
    > many principle investors. This is the reason why I personally want to
    > get started with certifications.
    >
    > P.S.
    >
    > I AM A TREKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Are you hiring? I do a great Captain Kirk impression.

    Oh, and I can program. Just not video games. But I can program.

    --
    Fris "Doc, it hurts when I do this" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Abe

    Abe Guest

    Looking to hire. Pay will be between 17 -23 employees. Starting salary
    is $45,000 +. Programmers, IT Managers, artists, etc.

    The Doc
    Abe, Oct 19, 2004
  16. Abe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Abe <> wrote in news:ex$UYeitEHA.3564
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Looking to hire. Pay will be between 17 -23 employees. Starting salary
    > is $45,000 +. Programmers, IT Managers, artists, etc.
    >
    > The Doc

    i would like to take the "get paid with employee's" option. thank you

    Rowdy has MCSE's, and a bunch of other certs.

    Can you please send pic's of the female employee's to:

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    The MCNGP Castle of Love
    2751 Venture Blvd, Penthouse suite #3
    Los Angeles, CA
    90210

    Hey Doc, can you please wrap them up real good. i don't what those other
    bozo's stealing my bootayy...

    :-|

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  17. Abe

    Abe Guest

    you got it!!!!!!!!!!
    Abe, Oct 22, 2004
  18. Abe

    Darrick West Guest

    It depends on your learning style. Personally I like books, and DIY
    experiments. I have an Athlon XP 2500+, 512MB, 80GB HD, 2-WinXP Pro,
    1-Windows 2000 Server, and 2-Windows 98 licenses. I installed VirtualPC on
    WinXP, and created VM's(virtual machines) for the remaining licenses. This
    allows me to study, and experiment on one box with very few limitations.

    I also have access to Testout, a CBT program. It's not bad, but a
    combination of reading, testing, and experimenting works for me.

    Darrick West, Oct 30, 2004