    neilp Guest

    What is the best thing to go for after A+ & Network+, MCSE or
    Cisco.
    neilp, Jan 26, 2006

  2. neilp

    smackedass Guest

    "neilp" <> wrote in message
    news:NR8Cf.281445$...
    > What is the best thing to go for after A+ & Network+, MCSE or
    > Cisco.

    None of the above. Real-world experience.

    smackedass
    smackedass, Jan 26, 2006

  3. neilp

    MF Guest

    "neilp" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best thing to go for after A+ & Network+, MCSE or
    > Cisco.

    Well, discount what the other folks said. What you should really do is get
    a law degree.

    But, if that's not in the cards, Cisco. However, you have to ask yourself,
    do you want to spend your time administering the user aspect of the network
    or the mechanical aspect of the networ? Taking care of routers and switches
    pays more than taking care of Windows Servers. To my mind, it is also a lot
    more boring. What is it to your mind? Whatever the answer, go with it.

    Mike
    MF, Jan 27, 2006