    I am seriously considering a career change utilizing my
    teaching experience.

    Please advise if you think that I fit your requirements.

    Douglas Hart, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Douglas Hart

    S. O'Brien Guest

    To whom are you writing?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Douglas Hart

    Nic Guest

    > I am living on Long Island in NY

    2 bad - We had an opening here in europe...

    (stfu)

    Nic, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Damn, you guys are mean. (My fav is the A+ response ;-)

    James D. Murray, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Douglas Hart

    S. O'Brien Guest

    I wasnt mean... I just asked who he was talking to... "I read with great
    interest your posting" WHAT posting?

    S. O'Brien, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Douglas Hart

    Jtyc Guest

    > sorry we were looking for someone with 26 year IT
    > experience.

    I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.

    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2003

  7. >I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.

    Dang! Got me beat by 3 years!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 2, 2003
  8. Douglas Hart

    JaR Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:100e01c38933$60cd4ab0$...

    > >I have 27 years experience with Windows 2000.
    > >

    > Dang! Got me beat by 3 years!!!

    Oh, yeah! Well I got over 50 years on Win NT*
    Beat that!

    JaR

    * At least, it feels like it ;->

    JaR, Oct 2, 2003
  9. Douglas Hart

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:38:43 -0700, "Douglas Hart" <>
    wrote:

    >I read with great interest your posting
    >I am currently an MCSE/MCSA/MCDBA.
    >
    >I am currently testing for my MCSD and will have my MCT by
    >years end.

    So basically, you know how to study for and pass tests. Nice.

    |{evin, Oct 3, 2003
  10. Douglas Hart

    Jtyc Guest

    > Oh, yeah! Well I got over 50 years on Win NT*
    > Beat that!

    I can make a field expedient claymore mine.

    Jtyc, Oct 3, 2003
  11. Douglas Hart

    Consultant Guest

    i've been working on server class systems since 1935

    Consultant, Oct 3, 2003
  12. Douglas Hart

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > I can make a field expedient claymore mine.

    Yabbut can ya cook c-rations with a chunk of c4?

    Do ya know how to get the c4 out of the claymore?

    Puppy!

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP Sgt. USArmy (Ret)

    JaR, Oct 3, 2003
  13. Douglas Hart

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yabbut can ya cook c-rations with a chunk of c4?

    Yes. C4 will burn nicely. Just don't step on it whilst it's on fire.

    > Do ya know how to get the c4 out of the claymore?

    Never tried. But I can use C4 to create a claymore. Expended shells make
    for great shrapnel btw...

    Jtyc, Oct 3, 2003
  14. Douglas Hart

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > i've been working on server class systems since 1935

    My first computer had wooden knobs and a wind-up hard drive. The monitor had
    a tank on top that you put kerosene in to light the display.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 3, 2003