  1. Guest

    no message
    , Nov 27, 2004

  2. >no message

    updates?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>no message

    > updates?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it is real...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
    Neil, Nov 27, 2004
  4. Kurt Guest

    no reply

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940$...

    Kurt, Nov 27, 2004
  5. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > no message

    No intelligence
    JaR, Nov 28, 2004
  6. nerd32768 Guest

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940$...
    > no message

    then... GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!
    nerd32768, Nov 28, 2004
  7. Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> no message
    >>

    > No intelligence

    no problem...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  8. Neil Guest

    did you hear ""
    <> say in news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940
    $:

    > no message

    no point

    (why can no one find microsoft.public.nntp.test? aaaakkkk! never mind,
    most can't find google)

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  9. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on
    >> a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> no message
    >>>

    >> No intelligence

    > no problem...

    No Mas!

    --
    Fris "Joe Boxer" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 29, 2004
  10. Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    #:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on
    >>> a soapbox & opined:

    >>> No intelligence

    >> no problem...

    > No Mas!

    no way...

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  11. Consultant Guest

    no love

    Consultant, Nov 29, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:

    > no love
    >

    > "" <> wrote in
    > message news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940$...
    >> no message

    no holds barred

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  13. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    #:

    > In news:,
    > Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:
    >>
    >> no love
    >>

    >> "" <> wrote in
    >> message news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940$...
    >>> no message

    > no holds barred

    No time for a summer friend
    No time for the love you send
    Seasons change and so did I
    You need not wonder why
    You need not wonder why
    There's no time left for you
    No time left for you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B06BA2F4797neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> no love
    >>>

    >>> "" <> wrote
    >>> in message news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940$...

    >> no holds barred
    >>

    > No time for a summer friend
    > No time for the love you send
    > Seasons change and so did I
    > You need not wonder why
    > You need not wonder why
    > There's no time left for you
    > No time left for you

    Where do we keep the Valium around here?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  15. Neil Guest

    > In news:Xns95B06BA2F4797neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> rambled:

    >>> no holds barred
    >>>

    >> No time for a summer friend
    >> No time for the love you send
    >> Seasons change and so did I
    >> You need not wonder why
    >> You need not wonder why
    >> There's no time left for you
    >> No time left for you

    > Where do we keep the Valium around here?

    he's a real nowhere man...sitting in his nowhere land....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B06E350B4C6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >
    >> In news:Xns95B06BA2F4797neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> No time for a summer friend
    >>> No time for the love you send
    >>> Seasons change and so did I
    >>> You need not wonder why
    >>> You need not wonder why
    >>> There's no time left for you
    >>> No time left for you

    >> Where do we keep the Valium around here?
    >>

    > he's a real nowhere man...sitting in his nowhere land....

    making all his nowhere plans for nobody...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  17. JaR Guest

    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Neil wrote:
    >>> did you hear JaR <> say in

    >>> no problem...

    >> No Mas!
    >>

    > no way...

    No $hit!

    JaR
    Expletive Thug
    JaR, Nov 29, 2004
  18. JaR Guest

    > did you hear ""
    > <> say in news:096a01c4d42b$4f23b940
    > $:
    >
    >> no message
    >>

    > no point
    >
    > (why can no one find microsoft.public.nntp.test? aaaakkkk! never mind,
    > most can't find google)

    Howcum so many can grope their way into here?

    JaR
    Baffled Thug
    JaR, Nov 29, 2004
  19. Neil Guest

    > In news:Xns95B06E350B4C6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >>
    >>> In news:Xns95B06BA2F4797neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    >>> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> Where do we keep the Valium around here?
    >>>

    >> he's a real nowhere man...sitting in his nowhere land....

    > making all his nowhere plans for nobody...

    he's as blind as he can be, must be some kind of n00b
    nowhere man, you know this is nn-t-p

    Nowhere man, please listen
    now your posts I've been dismissin'
    Nowhere man the Right group is at your command. (la-la-la-la)

    microsoft dot pub- ill- ic
    nn -tp dot te-s-t
    nowhere man plase post those things
    over-there...nowhere man please post that cr@p
    OVERTHERE!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  20. Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    >> #:

    on

    >>> No Mas!