    akre Guest

    is anyone knows if the MCSE on windows 2000 will retire
    sometime soon; if yes any idea when?

    akre, Mar 2, 2004

  2. akre

    Consultant Guest

    no, yes

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004

  3. akre

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 3/2/04 6:47 AM:

    > no, yes
    >
    > "akre" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>is anyone knows if the MCSE on windows 2000 will retire
    >>sometime soon; if yes any idea when?

    Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
    days!

    JaR
    Astonished Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  4. >Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
    >days!

    I guess many people had a long weekend.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. akre

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:11 AM:

    >>Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
    >>days!

    > I guess many people had a long weekend.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I wanna long weekend! Sun's shinin' Birds are birdin' It's a balmy 50
    degrees outside, and I'm stuck in this fscking office and don't get off
    till after dark!

    And they say it's gonna be snow and/or rain by the weekend!

    Furrfsckingfu

    JaR
    Thug #9-6

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  6. akre

    Dennis Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:11 AM:
    >
    >>> Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple
    >>> of days!

    >> I guess many people had a long weekend.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I wanna long weekend! Sun's shinin' Birds are birdin' It's a balmy 50
    > degrees outside, and I'm stuck in this fscking office and don't get off
    > till after dark!
    >
    > And they say it's gonna be snow and/or rain by the weekend!
    >
    > Furrfsckingfu
    >
    > JaR
    > Thug #9-6

    Must live in Wisconsin