    longer than 2000 or 2003?
    Thanks,
    Matt

    ywerther, Jul 16, 2003

  2. ywerther

    Zenner Guest

    It will NEVER come! You missed the boat, The parrot is No more, It has
    ceased to exist.

    Seriously, The NT-based MCSE is closed. Most of the certifications are no
    obsolete, you will unfortunately need to start again. If you had achieved
    MCSE-NT, you could have at least gotten create for that milestone. Check the
    Microsoft training and cert site to see what you can salvage.

    Zenner, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Actually, you are wrong. From the site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/highlights/announcefaq.asp

    ***
    Q.I passed the MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 core exams before February 28, 2001.
    However, I haven't passed my elective exams yet. May I still earn the MCSE
    on Windows NT 4.0 certification?

    A.If you passed all MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 required exams while they were
    still available, you may still continue to earn your MCSE on Windows NT 4.0
    using exams that are currently being offered.
    ***

    As for when he will receive a notice in the mail, he may never get one as
    they may not be printing NT 4.0 certs anymore. However, the Secure MCP site
    will show on his transcript that he is an MCSE on NT 4.0

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 18, 2003
  4. ywerther

    Beoweolf Guest

    Much as it pains me to say so...it appears you may be correct. So much for
    depending on half read, half remembered info.

    In that case, I suggest, as I should have in the first place, that he
    contact Microsoft and request verification as well as implement request for
    shipment of much delayed NT welcome kit.

    IF it all works out, let me be one of the first to Welcome MCSE NT to the
    exalted brotherhood of MCSE's.

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > Actually, you are wrong. From the site:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/highlights/announcefaq.asp
    >
    > ***
    > Q.I passed the MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 core exams before February 28, 2001.
    > However, I haven't passed my elective exams yet. May I still earn the MCSE
    > on Windows NT 4.0 certification?
    >
    > A.If you passed all MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 required exams while they were
    > still available, you may still continue to earn your MCSE on Windows NT

    4.0
    > using exams that are currently being offered.
    > ***
    >
    > As for when he will receive a notice in the mail, he may never get one as
    > they may not be printing NT 4.0 certs anymore. However, the Secure MCP

    site
    > will show on his transcript that he is an MCSE on NT 4.0
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Beoweolf, Jul 18, 2003
  5. ywerther

    Sasquatch Guest

    I wonder if it would show up on his MS Transcript. I think they are using
    versions now like MCSE Windows 2000 and MCSE Windows 2003. If it was on the
    transcript at least he could print something.

    Sasquatch, Jul 18, 2003