    --
    Regards
    Neil
    Neil Simpson, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Neil Simpson

    Ted Bovis Guest

    Yes.
    They will all self-combust.

    be withdrawn at the
    >end of this year. What will happen to the MCSE NT4 cert -

    - will that just

    Ted Bovis, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ted Bovis" <> spewed in

    > Yes.
    > They will all self-combust.

    nice....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  4. >Yes.
    >They will all self-combust.

    you may laugh but just price the price go up and up on ebay for those
    nt4 lapel pins.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > nt4 lapel pins.

    got it...2 times...wonder how much they're going for...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  6. >> nt4 lapel pins.

    >got it...2 times...wonder how much they're going for...

    I'm just thinking of how many malibu apartments I'm going buy with the
    profits.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  7. Neil Simpson

    RH Guest

    You think THAT'S good...you should see what the NT 3.51
    pins are knocking down!!!!

    RH, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "RH" <> spewed
    in news:1aa201c49b4f$830f34b0$:

    > You think THAT'S good...you should see what the NT 3.51
    > pins are knocking down!!!!

    got one!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  9. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "RH" <>
    spewed in news:1aa201c49b4f$830f34b0$:

    > You think THAT'S good...you should see what the NT 3.51
    > pins are knocking down!!!!

    um....how much?

    (maybe I'll retire on the earning from my lapel pins)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  10. >You think THAT'S good...you should see what the NT 3.51
    >pins are knocking down!!!!

    yeah I bet. Watch out for the counterfeit ones from china though!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Neil Simpson

    Consultant Guest

    they have instructed all holders of that cert to be earth friendly by
    recycling. personally, i used it for toilet paper

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004
  12. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > yeah I bet. Watch out for the counterfeit ones from china though!

    oh, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  13. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:54:32 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil Simpson
    () said,
    > MS have suggested (announced?) that support for NT4 will be withdrawn at the
    > end of this year. What will happen to the MCSE NT4 cert -- will that just
    > evaporate?

    No, you'll just be certified on a defunct OS.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  14. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    > circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:54:32 +0100, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil Simpson
    > () said,
    >> MS have suggested (announced?) that support for NT4 will be withdrawn
    >> at the end of this year. What will happen to the MCSE NT4 cert --
    >> will that just evaporate?
    >>

    > No, you'll just be certified on a defunct OS.
    >
    > Laura

    aaaawwww, we were havin fun with him...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  15. Neil Simpson

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:54:32 +0100, in
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil Simpson
    >> () said,
    >>> MS have suggested (announced?) that support for NT4 will be
    >>> withdrawn at the end of this year. What will happen to the MCSE NT4
    >>> cert -- will that just evaporate?
    >>>

    >> No, you'll just be certified on a defunct OS.
    >>
    >> Laura

    > aaaawwww, we were havin fun with him...

    True, but I wasn't biting;)!

    --
    Regards
    Neil
    Neil Simpson, Sep 16, 2004
  16. Neil Simpson

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Neil Simpson" <>
    spewed in news:#:

    > True, but I wasn't biting;)!

    ok Neil, but the answers were on the MS website and google is your friend

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  17. Neil Simpson

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again "Neil Simpson" <>
    > spewed in news:#:
    >
    >> True, but I wasn't biting;)!

    > ok Neil, but the answers were on the MS website and google is your
    > friend
    >
    > :)

    Fair comment!!!

    --