  1. ra

    ra Guest

    I got my MCSE status on NT in 1998. I'm I still considered an MCSE?
    ra, Nov 23, 2004

  2. ra

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    ra <> rambled:

    > I got my MCSE status on NT in 1998. I'm I still considered an MCSE?

    Technically yes. Practically, probably not.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004

  3. From http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    Q.I am an MCSE and have passed the Windows NT 4.0 exams. Is my certification
    still valid?

    A.The Windows NT 4.0 exams have not been available since March 1, 2001.
    However, MCSEs who have passed the required exams remain certified as MCSEs
    on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0.

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 23, 2004