MCSE Model

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Stacy Lynn Quimbie, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Hi I am looking for any work doing MCSE modeling.

    Stacy Lynn Quimbie, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Stacy Lynn Quimbie wrote:
    > Hi I am looking for any work doing MCSE modeling.

    R U Hawt?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    Consultant Guest

    pics to:

    remove yourpants to email

    consultant
    your freindly neighborhood talent agent

    Consultant, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Stacy Lynn Quimbie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I am looking for any work doing MCSE modeling.

    See Frisbee's post. Then, if yes, see Consultant's post. Then, cc me as
    well. Email addy in sig.

    HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Stacy Lynn Quimbie wrote:
    > > Hi I am looking for any work doing MCSE modeling.

    > R U Hawt?

    probably not

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  6. I am 5 7" 125, brown hair, green eyes, very tan, and an
    MCSE looking to be an MCSE Model for any ads or companies
    etc.

    Thanks,

    SLQ

    Stacie Quimbie, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Stacie Quimbie wrote:
    > I am 5 7" 125, brown hair, green eyes, very tan, and an
    > MCSE looking to be an MCSE Model for any ads or companies
    > etc.

    I'm not an MCSE but I play one in MCP Magazine!

    --
    Fris "PING Kline for the inevitable question" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 6, 2004
  8. >I am 5 7" 125, brown hair, green eyes, very tan, and an
    >MCSE looking to be an MCSE Model for any ads or companies
    >etc.

    do ya spit or swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  9. >I'm not an MCSE but I play one in MCP Magazine!

    which one?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I'm not an MCSE but I play one in MCP Magazine!

    > which one?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The one that answered the phone.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 6, 2004
  11. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OaC54w3YEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> I'm not an MCSE but I play one in MCP Magazine!

    >> which one?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > The one that answered the phone.

    you know damn right!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  12. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    Brat® Guest

    mayor quimbie's illigetimate daughter? or his son with a long overdue sex
    change?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 6, 2004
  13. Still, I do not believe there is such a thing as a pretty female MCSE.

    If you wish to prove me wrong however, please post pictures of yourself
    to this group, wearing nothing but your MCSE pin (carefully placed).
    Please keep in mind that points will be subtracted for a hairy bush.

    John Q. Public, Jul 6, 2004
  14. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Stacie Quimbie" <> wrote in message
    "Stacy Lynn Quimbie" <> wrote in message

    haha
    why does the spelling of your name change?

    lol

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  15. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > "Stacie Quimbie" <> wrote in message
    > "Stacy Lynn Quimbie" <> wrote in message
    >
    > haha
    > why does the spelling of your name change?
    >
    > lol

    Trolls are known for having a hard time remembering their names.

    JaR, Jul 6, 2004
  16. Stacy Lynn Quimbie

    Consultant Guest

    bi-polar