    I'm thinking of buying these materials at ebay.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

    Thanks.

    ethan_f75, Jul 13, 2003

  2. ethan_f75

    Pugleon Guest

    Hiya DD :)

    They sure do. Another idea, if your not taking the
    classes would be to get the cbt nugget movies for the mcp
    you are taking. There are alot like being in a classroom.
    A trainer brings you through the topics, uses a
    whiteboard and other methods to define and explain by
    example.

    They're an exelent product which I highly recommend for
    self study. As said before getting an entry level
    position in IT is also very important. Both to gain work
    experience, and to put what you learn into practice.

    taking a class,
    >purchase another supplemental book to explain the

    details you don't
    >understand. MS Press will do just fine, but I'm certain

    that other

    Pugleon, Jul 13, 2003

  3. ethan_f75

    freak Guest

    freak, Jul 15, 2003
  4. ethan_f75

    Pugleon Guest

    Not using them by themselves no. But in conjunction with
    a good book like sybex/the MOC. They really take home
    anything you didn't get from the book the first time
    around...

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1016165.html

    ---------------
    >freak's Profile:

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?
    action=getinfo&userid=1778

    Pugleon, Jul 15, 2003
  5. ethan_f75

    MikeF Guest

    MOCs and the MSPress self training kits have pretty much the same
    material, in a different arrangement. Get whichever is cheaper.

    Mike

    MikeF, Jul 16, 2003