    Who will be more employable? And who will be more looked upon by peers
    and employers?

    Thanks in advance.
    zeus, Jan 16, 2004

  2. zeus

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Messaging & Security

    > What i mean "worth it" here is: if there are 3 people with same
    > experience etc.(all other attributes are same) and same qualifications
    > except one has MCSE, one has MCSE:Security and one has MCSE:Messaging.
    > Who will be more employable? And who will be more looked upon by peers
    > and employers?

    There's different needs for each one, but I think you'll find, especially
    within the next few years, that anything having to do with security will be
    more employable. So while you still might not find a job with MCSE:S, I
    think you'll be higher on the "list". But don't get the cert for that
    purpose alone. Make sure you actually are *interested* in whichever route
    you take. Of course, you need a job, but you'll make for a bad employee if
    you're not happy doing it. Too many people fall into this trap, and it's so
    hard (especially in this economy) to just switch jobs. Anyways, good luck.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "helpful thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  3. zeus

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Re: Messaging & Security

    > KB - MCNGP "helpful thug" #26

    Helpful Thug. Haa haa haa!!
    I'll bash you, rob you, I'll even kick you in the grion. But I'll help you
    to your feet before fleeing!

    --
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28
    Darth 2000, Jan 17, 2004