  1. Ann

    Ann Guest

    I wants information on mcse everything to it do now

    Ann, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Ann

    ? Guest

    First........learn to read and write complete sentences.

    ?, Oct 10, 2003

  3. "Ann" <Ann@Del_Mail.com> wrote in message
    > I wants information on mcse everything to it do now

    R U Hawt?

    You sound like a foxy dominatrix to me.

    --
    Fris "Hurt me so good" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Ann

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > R U Hawt?

    I'm sorry ladies, you are not hot enough to advance to the next round...

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 10, 2003
  5. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > R U Hawt?

    > I'm sorry ladies, you are not hot enough to advance to the next round...

    Where's my laser pointer?

    --
    Fris "burrito" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 10, 2003