    MCSE and MCSA, are these qualifications simply too old now to be upgraged
    or do I have to take the entire lot again?

    Steve...

    ., Dec 30, 2010

  2. .

    CBTPlanetTiffany

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Steve,

    There are 2 answers to your question. Yes and No. The MCSA and MCSE Certification Paths have been renamed to MCTS and MCITP. Your budget and the time you have to upgrade/certify yourself ultimately decides what route you will need to take. Feel free to send me a PM or call me toll free and I'll be happy to give you advice on what road to take. 8667187246x705

    Tiffany Gonzalez

    CBTPlanetTiffany, Jan 18, 2011