    Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!

    Best regards,
    Bruno
    Bruno Nóbrega, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bruno Nóbrega" <> say in
    news:#KYMSt$:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am planning to upgrade my MCSE/MCSA (just finished it) to MCSE/MCSA
    > 2003 and I would like to check with you guys if there is that much
    > diference between the the 2000 and 2003 enviroment. One big thing I
    > have read is that you can now change your domain name without having
    > to reinstall the OS, right?
    >
    > Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Bruno

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/overview/technologi
    es/default.mspx

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/b0ct

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
    neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
    Neil, Jan 30, 2007

  3. Hi Neil,

    Thanks a lot for your help!!! You rock!!!

    Best,
    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Jan 31, 2007
  4. Bruno Nóbrega

    > Hi Neil,
    >
    > Thanks a lot for your help!!! You rock!!!
    >
    > Best,
    > Bruno

    GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    *begins scrubbing off the disgusted feeling*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie. Pass it on.
    Neil, Jan 31, 2007
  5. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 31, 2007
  6. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    > pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    but, but, but...I didn't MEAN to be helpful...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?
    Neil, Jan 31, 2007
  7. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

    > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    >>>GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    >> pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > but, but, but...I didn't MEAN to be helpful...

    You can't help it. You're training panties are always showing.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 31, 2007
  8. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > You're training panties are always showing.

    HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.

    --
    The Inter"just call me floppy"Neil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.
    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  9. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> You're training panties are always showing.
    >>

    > HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.

    TMI

    --
    "What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
    turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007
  10. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    >> HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.
    >>

    > TMI

    maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...

    ....she's madly in love with me.

    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  11. Bruno Nóbrega

    > did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in
    >
    >>> HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.
    >>>

    >> TMI

    > maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...
    >
    > ...she's madly in love with me.

    Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  12. Bruno Nóbrega

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    >>> TMI

    >> maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...
    >>
    >> ...she's madly in love with me.
    >>

    > Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.

    Yeah cuz we all know it's ME you're in love with.
    Frisbee®, Feb 1, 2007
  13. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    >> ...she's madly in love with me.
    >>

    > Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.

    you want me, you know you do...

    ....after all, I'm middle aged, married, mortgaged to the hilt, 2 kids,
    work in I.T. which means I have no money, all my friends are "virtual",
    I'm physically unfit, and likely to gain a pot-belly any day...HOW CAN
    YOU RESIST!?!?!?!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Mary had a little lamb. The doctor was quite surprised!
    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  14. Bruno Nóbrega

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >

    >>> ...she's madly in love with me.
    >>>

    >> Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.
    >>

    > you want me, you know you do...
    >
    > ...after all, I'm middle aged, married, mortgaged to the hilt, 2 kids,
    > work in I.T. which means I have no money, all my friends are "virtual",
    > I'm physically unfit, and likely to gain a pot-belly any day...HOW CAN
    > YOU RESIST!?!?!?!

    Yep, just as I thought. Time to tweak the meds again.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  15. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >>> did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    >>> maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...
    >>>
    >>> ...she's madly in love with me.
    >>>

    >> Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.

    > Yeah cuz we all know it's ME you're in love with.

    That was supposed to be a secret.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  16. Bruno Nóbrega

    > Yep, just as I thought. Time to tweak the meds again.

    ok, I'm all doped up now...and you still want me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - (Ice rocks hit the hull) "Captain, we are being hailed."
    Neil, Feb 2, 2007
  17. HI
    Jay here i want to pass all exam mcse on 2003 server as early as possible
    pls
    guide me what is the simple way to get these.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2lob3JhamF5QGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=, Feb 2, 2007
  18. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 2, 3:52 pm,
    <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > HI
    > Jay here i want to pass all exam mcse on 2003 server as early as possible
    > pls
    > guide me what is the simple way to get these.

    Easy-peasy ! Just lie down, close your eyes, and start dreaming.
    Nothing could be simpler.
    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    (Dreamers Inc.)
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Feb 2, 2007
  19. Bruno Nóbrega

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  20. Bruno Nóbrega

    Julia Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98CA7DBC726DCneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > ...after all, I'm middle aged, married, mortgaged to the hilt, 2 kids,
    > work in I.T. which means I have no money, all my friends are "virtual",
    > I'm physically unfit, and likely to gain a pot-belly any day...HOW CAN
    > YOU RESIST!?!?!?!

    You say that like there's something wrong with that.
    Julia, Feb 6, 2007