    years. Do you think i should get MCSD or is it worth
    taking for a network guY
    Thank you 4 ur interest
    fatu, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Hi Fatu,

    You have to start by defining "worth." Are you looking to change jobs to one
    with a heavier emphasis on programming? Will having an extra certification
    get you a raise or promotion? Do you want to use the exam preparation
    process as a way to make yourself learn more about C# or fill out areas
    where your experience is weak?

    --
    Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP
    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 30, 2005