    Can anybody recommend some good books to study from?

    Thanks
    Andy

    Andy, Sep 8, 2004

  2. > However I notice that there is
    >also an MCSA qualification as well.

    you are clearly a genius. Forget about ms certs and apply straight to
    mensa.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Andy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> However I notice that there is
    >>also an MCSA qualification as well.

    > you are clearly a genius. Forget about ms certs and apply straight to
    > mensa.

    *SON OF A Bi...!!!!*

    That soda burned out my nose lining! Warn a person before you do that!

    JaR
    Dripping Thug

    Oh, and *Vote for ME*

    JaR, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Andy

    RH Guest

    Call Bill Gates at M$...he will be more than happy to
    answer your simple, mundane, stupid question that can be
    answered on the MS Website. OR....GOOGLE!!!!

    notice that there is
    >also an MCSA qualification as well. What is this? What

    is the difference?

    RH, Sep 8, 2004
  5. >Call Bill Gates at M$...he will be more than happy to
    >answer your simple, mundane, stupid question that can be
    >answered on the MS Website

    you forgot to include the link.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Andy

    Guest Guest

    Yes check out the Microsoft Official Course books or the
    Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit books. Ive been through
    the MCSE 2003 course and we used both. And they give alot
    of good info, as far as how this works and what this does.
    But as far as exams prep go to Measure Up, Test King, Troy
    Tech, if Microsoft has let them bring thier site back
    online. Transdumper.

    Guest, Sep 9, 2004
  7. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:02:20 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    () said,
    > Troy
    > Tech, if Microsoft has let them bring thier site back

    Why would you want TroyTech to be permitted to bring their braindumps
    back, exactly?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  8. Andy

    Modgeek Guest

    Why forget MS Certs? Passing exams is all about how you
    study for them. The books and training kits give you the
    knowledge but you have to know what to study for. The Ms
    Cert exams are all about what would you do here and how
    would you do this. There not like "What are the types of
    updates are available in a Windows Server 2003 Primary DNS
    zone, not configured as a Active Directory Integrated
    Zone?" There more like, "What would be the best solution
    to minimize name resolution traffic on a LAN without
    effecting zone transfer traffic?" And of course the answer
    to that is to install a Caching only DNS server.

    Modgeek, Sep 9, 2004
  9. Andy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Modgeek climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Why forget MS Certs? Passing exams is all about how you
    > study for them. The books and training kits give you the
    > knowledge but you have to know what to study for. The Ms
    > Cert exams are all about what would you do here and how
    > would you do this. There not like "What are the types of
    > updates are available in a Windows Server 2003 Primary DNS
    > zone, not configured as a Active Directory Integrated
    > Zone?" There more like, "What would be the best solution
    > to minimize name resolution traffic on a LAN without
    > effecting zone transfer traffic?" And of course the answer
    > to that is to install a Caching only DNS server.

    Rowdy! Translation needed here. Oh, and bring the MCNGP pliers while you're
    at it. Neil just bought a new pair.

    JaR
    Vote for ME!

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  10. Andy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 9, 2004 at 4:02pm "" blathered:

    > Yes check out the Microsoft Official Course books or the
    > Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit books. Ive been through
    > the MCSE 2003 course and we used both. And they give alot
    > of good info, as far as how this works and what this does.
    > But as far as exams prep go to Measure Up, Test King, Troy
    > Tech, if Microsoft has let them bring thier site back
    > online. Transdumper.

    And braindumps.mcngp.com or cheatsheets.mcngp.com.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  11. Andy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Rowdy! Translation needed here. Oh, and bring the MCNGP pliers while
    > you're at it. Neil just bought a new pair.

    actually, I'm looking for a good deal on that crane...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 10, 2004
  12. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Modgeek climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> Why forget MS Certs? Passing exams is all about how you
    >> study for them. The books and training kits give you the
    >> knowledge but you have to know what to study for. The Ms
    >> Cert exams are all about what would you do here and how
    >> would you do this. There not like "What are the types of
    >> updates are available in a Windows Server 2003 Primary DNS
    >> zone, not configured as a Active Directory Integrated
    >> Zone?" There more like, "What would be the best solution
    >> to minimize name resolution traffic on a LAN without
    >> effecting zone transfer traffic?" And of course the answer
    >> to that is to install a Caching only DNS server.
    >>

    > Rowdy! Translation needed here. Oh, and bring the MCNGP pliers while
    > you're at it. Neil just bought a new pair.
    >
    > JaR
    > Vote for ME!

    here's the translation..

    Why forget MRS. Certs? The going beyond of the examinations is all
    about the way in which you study for them. The books and the kits of
    formation make known to you but you must know so that what studies.
    The examinations of Mrs. Cert are all about what would make you here
    and in the way in which this would make you. There not as the
    "What are the types of updates are available in a primary
    education zone of the waiter 2003 DNS of Windows, not configured like
    Zone?" integrated by active directory; There more like, "What
    would be the best solution to the minimum to reduce the traffic of
    name resolution on a LAN without carrying out the traffic?"
    transfer of zone; And naturally the response to that must install to
    hide only the waiter of DNS.

    and here is a clip of Mrs. Certs...
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/yellowtop.html

    oy vay....thats beautiful.!!..

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 10, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Modgeek climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> Why forget MS Certs? Passing exams is all about how you
    >>> study for them. The books and training kits give you the
    >>> knowledge but you have to know what to study for. The Ms
    >>> Cert exams are all about what would you do here and how
    >>> would you do this. There not like "What are the types of
    >>> updates are available in a Windows Server 2003 Primary DNS
    >>> zone, not configured as a Active Directory Integrated
    >>> Zone?" There more like, "What would be the best solution
    >>> to minimize name resolution traffic on a LAN without
    >>> effecting zone transfer traffic?" And of course the answer
    >>> to that is to install a Caching only DNS server.
    >>>

    >> Rowdy! Translation needed here. Oh, and bring the MCNGP pliers while
    >> you're at it. Neil just bought a new pair.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Vote for ME!

    > here's the translation..
    >
    > Why forget MRS. Certs? The going beyond of the examinations is all
    > about the way in which you study for them. The books and the kits of
    > formation make known to you but you must know so that what studies.
    > The examinations of Mrs. Cert are all about what would make you here
    > and in the way in which this would make you. There not as the
    > "What are the types of updates are available in a primary
    > education zone of the waiter 2003 DNS of Windows, not configured like
    > Zone?" integrated by active directory; There more like, "What
    > would be the best solution to the minimum to reduce the traffic of
    > name resolution on a LAN without carrying out the traffic?"
    > transfer of zone; And naturally the response to that must install to
    > hide only the waiter of DNS.
    >
    > and here is a clip of Mrs. Certs...
    > http://www.big-boys.com/articles/yellowtop.html
    >
    > oy vay....thats beautiful.!!..

    I still coudn't understand it, so I ran the original through the AOLer:

    Y FORGET MS C3RTS?????!??! OMG PASNG 3XMS IS AL ABOUT HOW U STUDY FOR
    THEM!!!1 DA BOKS AND TRANENG KITS GIEV U THE
    KNOWLEDGE BUT U HAEV 2 KNOW WUT 2 STUDY FOR!!11!1 OMG WTF LOL DA MS
    C3RT EXMS R AL ABOUT WUT WUD U DO HERA AND HOW
    WUD U DO THIS1!!!!1 LOL THEYRE NOT LIEK WUT R TEH TYPAS OF
    UPDAETS R AVALEABLA IN A WINDOWS SARVER 203 PRIMARY DNS
    ZONA NOT CONFIGUR3D AS A ACTIEV DIERC2RY INTEGRAETD
    ZON3?????!!? WTF THEIR MORE LIEK WUT WUD B DA BST SOLUTION
    2 MINIMIEZ NME R3SOLUTION TRAFIC ON A LAN WITHOUT
    AF3CTNG ZON3 TRANSFER TRAFIC??!!?? OMG LOL AND OF COURS3 TEH ANSWER
    2 TAHT IS 2 INSTAL A CACHNG ONLY DNS SERVER!!!!! LOL

    Okay, now I understand...

    --
    Fris "w00t" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 10, 2004