mcse/mcsa audio cassette

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Nestor Buhay III, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Can anyone help me on where i can get an audio casette for
    MCSE/MCSA(W2K).
    Nestor Buhay III, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Nestor Buhay III

    Maestro Guest

    I typed mcse/mcsa audio cassettes into google and got 749
    hits. Here is just one:

    http://www.audiowhiz.com/

    Maestro, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Nestor Buhay III

    Consultant Guest

    i ran across a product a couple years ago called text to speech, will take
    text and convert to mp3
    just do a quick search for it

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Nestor Buhay III

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Nestor Buhay III

    Japes Guest

    lol

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Nestor Buhay III

    Maestro Guest

    LOL!

    Maestro, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Nestor Buhay III

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:12:28 -0700, Maestro wrote:

    > I typed mcse/mcsa audio cassettes into google and got 749
    > hits. Here is just one:
    >
    > http://www.audiowhiz.com/

    What's the URL for google ?
    Andy Foster, Sep 10, 2003