    anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.

    thanks guys

    A. O.

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004

  2. O.A.

    nerd32768 Guest

    "O.A." <> wrote in message
    news:151901c46f37$d7305590$...

    > Hi GUYS,
    >
    > Well, I am student in college, and I am 19 yrs old.
    > I don't have enough money to take the microsoft exam, i
    > run out my saving money. I cant do the exam for
    > microsoft.
    > anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.
    >

    > thanks guys
    >
    > A. O.

    too bad

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004

  3. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    what can i do then,!

    recommend it.

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  4. rustydog wrote:
    > "O.A." wrote:
    >
    >> anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.

    > Vouchers are rubbish at taking exams, I wouldn't recommend it.

    I can vouch for that.

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  5. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    WHAT CAN I DO !
    TO TAKE THE EXAMS

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  6. Perhaps re-read his response and get the joke?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  7. O.A.

    Guest Guest

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  8. O.A.

    Consultant Guest

    register for them then drive to the testing center. be sure to arrive a few
    minutes early

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2004
  9. O.A.

    nerd32768 Guest

    > WHAT CAN I DO !
    > TO TAKE THE EXAMS

    You can not take the exams unless you pay for them. If you can not afford to
    even pay for the exams, how do you plan to pay for study materials, more
    computers, books, etc...?

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  10. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    Not crazy. I can do it. But then, I call myself ESCAPER!

    the test over the phone with him and he'll tell you your
    score at the end, heck he might even bump it up if he's
    feeling lucky. Saves a lot of money this way.

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  11. O.A.

    O.A Guest

    I think you have a propensity for anal copulation. In
    other words you are an
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.

    O.A, Jul 21, 2004
  12. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    You copied my earlier post. Asshat. Besides this is not proper use of the
    term.

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  13. O.A wrote:
    > I think you have a propensity for anal copulation. In
    > other words you are an
    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.

    Looks like I gots me a new stalker.

    You need worser® grammer® to convince me that your® O.A.

    --
    Fris "Order of the Arrow" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  14. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    I am Looking for part time job. to help for my needs,
    I dont have parent's.

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  15. O.A.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well, I am student in college, and I am 19 yrs old.
    > I don't have enough money to take the microsoft exam, i
    > run out my saving money. I cant do the exam for
    > microsoft.
    > anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.

    You should not take the exams until you have had a job where in you gained
    experience using the products you are trying to get certfied on.

    After you have had this job, you should, I hope, have some money saved which
    you could then use to pay for your exams.

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  17. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    I am not english,

    I am studying Entery Level 1 English

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  18. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    Thats sound GOOD to me

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  19. O.A.

    O.A. Guest

    O.A., Jul 21, 2004
  20. O.A. wrote:
    > I am not english,

    You should get along well with Billyw, then.

    > I am studying Entery Level 1 English

    Your english is certainly better than my %YourNativeLanguage% is.

    I am not making fun of your English, I merely suspected that the other post
    was made by someone else posing as you, since it used proper spelling,
    punctuation, and grammar. It's been pointed out, however, that you may have
    cut-and-paste someone else's message. If so, sorry for my incorrect
    assumption that you were not capable of directing Chalk's phrase
    inappropriately at me.

    --
    Fris "I try to confuse" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004