    I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
    please.
    Thanks.
    Fares, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Fares

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Fares" <> wrote in message
    news:2eca501c46d9a$dc4cac20$...
    > Dear all,
    > I want to take both MCSE & MCDBA, my training center told
    > me that I can take them by taking 7 courses only.
    > I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
    > please.
    > Thanks.

    Microsoft has a web site chock full of information.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Fares

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Fares" <> wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    > I want to take both MCSE & MCDBA, my training center told
    > me that I can take them by taking 7 courses only.
    > I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
    > please.
    > Thanks.

    I should've included a URL in my last post, so here it goes:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

    By the way, the process isn't an easy one, so don't expect any hand holding,
    particularly from this group.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Fares

    fares Guest

    do they realy, what is there adress so i can check them
    out,

    fares, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Fares

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "fares" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > do they realy, what is there adress so i can check them
    > out,

    Wow, you are thick.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Fares

    Fares Guest

    well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
    was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
    exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
    the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
    thanks for your help

    Fares, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Fares

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I should've included a URL in my last post

    Yeah, 'cause gee, how on earth could anyone ever possibly be expected to just
    happen guess the exact URL to Microsoft's Web site.
    That's just "crazy talk" man!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Fares

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "Fares" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
    > was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
    > exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
    > the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
    > thanks for your help

    troll

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  9. Fares

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Fares" <> wrote in message
    > well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
    > was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
    > exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
    > the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
    > thanks for your help

    OK, so I'm going to guess you really are new at this, so here it goes:

    Question: do you really want to learn the product, or do you just want a
    bunch of letters after your name? If you want to actually learn and be
    proficient with a Microsoft product, I would suggest searching Microsoft's
    web site, particularly technet. Buy resource material; there's a ton of
    books out there. Obtain software (MS often had trial/demo versions);
    install, play, break, re-install. If you just want the letters after your
    name, buy testking, search the braindumps, pass the tests without knowing
    anything, and then find out the hard way that many companies are well aware
    that they could potentially hire an MCSE who doesn't have a clue what's
    going on.

    Your choice.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jul 19, 2004
  10. Fares

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > If you just want the letters after your
    > name, buy testking, search the braindumps, pass the tests without knowing
    > anything, and then find out the hard way that many companies are well aware
    > that they could potentially hire an MCSE who doesn't have a clue what's
    > going on.

    And join the ranks of the lazy, lame, cheating, braindumping, sapsuckers.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  11. Fares

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > troll

    or an A S S F U C K E R

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  12. Fares

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:OwTyNjabEHA.3420
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > If you just want the letters after your
    > name, buy testking, search the braindumps,

    I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that Steve...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  13. Fares

    kpg Guest

    > Yeah, 'cause gee, how on earth could anyone ever possibly be expected to
    just
    > happen guess the exact URL to Microsoft's Web site.
    > That's just "crazy talk" man!

    Not crazy. I can do it. But then, I call myself ESCAPER!

    kp "seeing red" g
    kpg, Jul 19, 2004
  14. Fares

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:OwTyNjabEHA.3420
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > If you just want the letters after your
    > > name, buy testking, search the braindumps,

    > I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that Steve...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

    Oops, sorry Neil. Actually, I was trying to suggest that nothing good comes
    out of using such resources. Unfortunately, there are many out there who
    simply wants the letters after their name without caring how they got there.
    I wasn't trying to endorse them, by any means.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jul 19, 2004
  15. Fares

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:O#$3SQbbEHA.1004
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Not crazy. I can do it. But then, I call myself ESCAPER!

    have you complete veridian room?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  16. Fares

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "molsonexpert" <> wrote in news:OwTyNjabEHA.3420
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > If you just want the letters after your
    >> > name, buy testking, search the braindumps,

    >> I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that Steve...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum
    >> pantorum.

    > Oops, sorry Neil. Actually, I was trying to suggest that nothing good
    > comes out of using such resources. Unfortunately, there are many out
    > there who simply wants the letters after their name without caring how
    > they got there. I wasn't trying to endorse them, by any means.
    >
    > steve.

    your penance shall be 500 "hail Billy Gates" and your vow that you shall
    never accidently make that statement again...(That would be a "vow of
    braindumping silence")

    go forth and sin no more....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  17. Fares

    kpg Guest

    > have you complete veridian room?

    No. I assigned that task to my 16 year old son.

    I did have to explain to him some of the finer points
    of Eastern thought. The whole, let's build an alter
    thing did not click with his western mind.

    I'll check on his progress in a few days...

    kp "I'm going to kill you" g
    kpg, Jul 19, 2004
  18. Fares

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:Orjo7TcbEHA.2812
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > kp "I'm going to kill you" g

    your going to kill me?

    and your son will avange my death

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  19. Fares

    Kat Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:O#$3SQbbEHA.1004
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Not crazy. I can do it. But then, I call myself ESCAPER!

    > have you complete veridian room?
    >
    > --

    If anyone can complete veridian, I say they have too much time on their
    hands.

    kat
    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  20. Fares

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:#slPvfcbEHA.1004
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > If anyone can complete veridian, I say they have too much time on their
    > hands.

    what if we are only one or two items away from completing it?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 19, 2004